Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: New Emissions charge in London

My 2000 tdi is exempt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kp 115 View Post
    My 2000 tdi is exempt
    Your Tdi must be a 1.2 then? If not, Tfl have made another mistake. No surprise there!

RAB
    2013 E-Up! Dark Blue (Wifey's new car!)
    2001 A2 1.2Tdi Silver, bought in 2007
    2001 Lupo 3L Red, bought new, the first registered in the UK
    1999 Lupo 3L Silver (Wifey's car)
    1946 MG TC owned since 1971 (my first car!)

They are hopeless.

As I said before, I had my car checked (2004 TDI 90) and it was exempt, then a few weeks later after changing the reg number (officially of course) I had it checked again, NOT exempt. I think that illustrates that they haven't a clue !!!!!

Steve B
    2003 FSI Sport in Violet Silver (LY4W), 85k miles, ex-Motorshow car 2002. Well specced, RNS-D, OSS (working) Red leather sport heated seats with 3 seat bench. Being restored to original spec

VCDS and Key programming service Including the new shaped key fobs, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.

Think I mentioned it before but, here goes again for a laugh, my A2 tdi is guilty of the new 'T' charge, however my 3.2 tt isn't, work that one out lol!
    1.4 TDI SE IMOLA YELLOW COLOURSTORM (04 PLATE)
    Heated black leather sports seats with electric lumbar, Bose, Cruise, Dis, RNSE, Komfortblinker, Audi Bluetooth, Rear cup holder, Hid's. Heated mirrors, New sports steering wheel, Parking sensors. 17" Sport rims. Monroe reflex dampers, ST springs, H&R anti roll bars, Meyle Drop Links, Space saver spare wheel. Centre cubby hole, Led lighting. Smoked indicator lenses, Twin Led boot lights.

MK 1 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro in Imola Yellow

Its the dirty dreaded diesel word Jeff.
    Cherry Red Tdi 90

Quote Originally Posted by RAB View Post
    Your Tdi must be a 1.2 then? If not, Tfl have made another mistake. No surprise there!

RAB
    AMF 1.4 tdi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The point to note is that if your car does not meet Euro 4/IV emissions standards, it is liable to the additional T-Charge tax. That's the criteria.

The bigger issue (assuming that charging is actually linked to the data used by the Compliance Checker) is where the TfL database identifies vehicles as liable which do actually comply, meaning there's a pointless - and, no doubt, tediously bureaucratic - obligation to register the vehicle because TfL's data is wrong.
    2004 1.6 FSI Sport Ebony Black pearl, Black Pearl Nappa leather, Symphony II, BOSE, Heated seats, Electric rear windows, Front foglights, Drivers Information System, Electronic climate control, Illuminated vanity mirrors, Open-Sky, Luggage compartment floor, Rear cup holder, 17" Avus wheels

20 days since two applications and an email complaint and as yet, no reply. I have now made a complaint to my MP.

RAB

Success of sorts. One Lupo, they have admitted, is compliant but the other, not yet, because of a change of registration number, even though the current V5 and the CoC show the same VIN number! I have to submit a document linking the former reg. no with the new apparently.

RAB