Information A2 spotted in Fuerteventura last week

depronman

A2OC Donor
I had a weeks 'winter sun' in fuerteventura last week, a resort called Coleta. On the way back to the Airport the coach picked us up and we did the usually magical mystery tour around a few hotels picking up people, one of which was into the resort centre where there are a lot of what look to be private holiday homes and this is where I spotted a rather nice silver A2. It was the roof that I spotted first and it is quite distinctive, this made me look closer/take a little more interest. From what I could make out it was a silver SE, well it certainly had front fogs. I didn't have time to get a photo as the coach was literally passing the A2 when I spotted it.
I know the A2 was sold in most of Europe, so I guess mainland Spain as well, but was not aware that they had made it out the Canary Islands.

Cheers,

I had a weeks 'winter sun' in fuerteventura last week, a resort called Coleta. On the way back to the Airport the coach picked us up and we did the usually magical mystery tour around a few hotels picking up people, one of which was into the resort centre where there are a lot of what look to be private holiday homes and this is where I spotted a rather nice silver A2. It was the roof that I spotted first and it is quite distinctive, this made me look closer/take a little more interest. From what I could make out it was a silver SE, well it certainly had front fogs. I didn't have time to get a photo as the coach was literally passing the A2 when I spotted it.
I know the A2 was sold in most of Europe, so I guess mainland Spain as well, but was not aware that they had made it out the Canary Islands.

Cheers,

I was also in FUE couple of weeks ago myself and also spotted one
f206ec7b0c43040313331cfa70c210b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was that picture taken just down the road from the 'Windmill' bar ?
I am almost certain this is the same A2 that I saw, from the quick view I got from the coach I thought there was a lot of black at the front

Cheers,

was that picture taken just down the road from the 'Windmill' bar ?
I am almost certain this is the same A2 that I saw, from the quick view I got from the coach I thought there was a lot of black at the front

Cheers,

Yes!!!! The building you can see is the windmill bar

Such a small world

It had a black roof and what looked like black front and back bumpers... not the best I've seen

That's the 2nd A2 I've seen in the canaries also saw this one in Gran Canaria back in September
e1848ce95f0a7281d0b783c66e394768.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
going to Gran Canaria in May this year will keep an eye out for the Orange A2

Yes so agree it is a small world :)

Cheers,

Oh those spanish people. They made a a2 bocanegra version :)) and I thought this was only for SEATs:))

Back