WOM Automotive

Hass

A2OC Donor
Had meant to post something earlier but totally forgot.

Big thumbs up from me for the work that Rob and Marcus did for my new addition A2, cambelt and waterpump change done, they also inspected the car and listed a few other things which need doing and I'll be going back to them once I book it in. Must also say thanks to the guys for sorting the intermittent hesitation with my VW Jetta which turned out to be the wrong spark plugs! Who'd have thunk that!

Highly recommend WOM automotive for all your A2 and VAG servicing needs.

Had meant to post something earlier but totally forgot.

Big thumbs up from me for the work that Rob and Marcus did for my new addition A2, cambelt and waterpump change done, they also inspected the car and listed a few other things which need doing and I'll be going back to them once I book it in. Must also say thanks to the guys for sorting the intermittent hesitation with my VW Jetta which turned out to be the wrong spark plugs! Who'd have thunk that!

Highly recommend WOM automotive for all your A2 and VAG servicing needs.

They know what they are doing and most importantly they are also VERY nice guys, that isn't always the case.

We are lucky to have them around, along with others on here who offer help and advice to our members and don't mind a bit of friendly competition, we have a wide geographical spread and there is enough work around for all those who offer A2 services to support each other. We should all try to get on together for the benefit of members

Steve B

Spot on Hass. I always have my A2 serviced with them. And since they've been looking after it the car is running beautifully. No job too small and always helping me save money.

I'm due to collect my car this weekend, and they've managed to fix (among other things) some nasty oil leaks I'd been having, woohoo!!

What was the cost of the cambelt and water pump replacement if you don't mind me asking. PM if you want. Thanks.

I'd like to add my name to the "thumbs up" brigade for those really pleasant Guys! When they were performing some work on my A2, Tom (Timmus) was there and also did some work. My nickname for them? Well, it was "The Three Degrees" LOL! (They are all highly educated)

David

I'd like to add my name to the "thumbs up" brigade for those really pleasant Guys! When they were performing some work on my A2, Tom (Timmus) was there and also did some work. My nickname for them? Well, it was "The Three Degrees" LOL! (They are all highly educated)

David

Hi David,

Many thanks for your kind words; they really are appreciated.

Warm regards,

Tom

David

Can't agree more.

Tom has been assisting with some electrical issues on my car the other week. We were discussing the possibility of adding a loom on his way back from Wales, and of course he had everything he needed with him - in my opinion he's kind of like an A2 Macgyver, give him a little time and he'll transform your car!

Back