Who needs Bose when you can have this

Akeel

Currently running front speakers with a active alpine 8inch sub woofer with controller , after tweaking the settings on the pioneer head unit Iv managed to set the low pass to around 50hz only picking up the deep quality bass and use the doors for the tops and a little bit of the mids just to blend it , the outcome is very rich sounding and wayy better than the Bose set up. Plus the 8inch has quick release connections so you can disconnect when you need your full boot space (it doesn't take much room up in the first place) ideal for people looking to upgrade their sound systems
6ae2b06af59b5edda5e537eb1064bbaf.jpg
e442f48f3288d83868182cab3629941a.jpg

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Yes, you can't beat a bit of Bass.

The BOSE is a great sound, but cannot match the bass of some big subs and decent amps.

The install in my taxi was way back in the 1990s but you could feel the bass in your bones. (1000 watt system).

The advantage of the Taxi was no passenger seat and so something had to be put there !!!

Amps.JPG

Steve B

LOL - Reminds of my Land Rover setup back in the 90s, that had two subs in it, one 15" for the DEEEEP bass, and a secondary 8" for the Mid Bass, coming from 2x Denon DCA800 amps (600w each). We used it to tow a disco in a box trailer, but occassionally would crank up the LR whilst setting up the disco, or if there was no power we just used the LR :)

The old skool amps are the best , I currently have an audiobahn 1800rms amp that runs 0.5 ohm scared to put it in might wobble my oss off it's hinges lol

It's not it just plays with the air feels like your sat in a vortex and a nice back massage , I'll have to wire it in one day and come to a meet

Back