ARB Bushes - Can someone give me the Polo part numbers please?

Morning all,

So, after collecting my 170k £700 A2tdi last weekend I had a pretty busy day yesterday working on it.

I started at 9am and have done:

New Dayco cambelt kit fitted, including water pump and hydraulic damper.
Engine oil and filter change (genuine filter and Quantum Longlife III)
Gearbox oil changed (genuine oil used)
Both droplinks replaced
Selector tower bearing and reverse light switch replaced and cables adjusted

The car is feeling better but is still clunky on the front. Hopefully entirely down to the fact that I could actually slide the ARB in it's bushes easily!

Though I will probably put a complete bar on before long, I've spent a fair bit this week and will try the Polo bushes as a short term fix. Is there anyone who could let me know part numbers for the bushes, brackets and bolts please? My car is a early 2002 1.4tdi SE.

I haven't yet reached the point of being delighted with my purchase, hopefully the new bushes will convince me. It wasn't helped when I went out last night and just as I returned and reversed into the garage it beeped and the ABS/traction lights came on! I have noticed, however, that there is a brake light out and the brake light switch is a bit reluctant at times - could this be partly responsible? It was okay when I went back out and restarted a couple of hours later.

I think a new thermostat is also needed, as it is not warming up fully.

Thanks in advance,
Paul

You've been busy i went to euro car car parts and got a2 16mm arb bushes,also while your at it change the temp sensor the knocking could also be the droplinks there cheap and a doddle to fit.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Back