Suspension

Coolpix

Hi everyone how do I find out what springs are fitted to my a2 i.e. Sports hd etc
Cheers everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone how do I find out what springs are fitted to my a2 i.e. Sports hd etc
Cheers everyone

If they are OEM springs then you should be able to find some coloured dots of paint.

The colour code helps indicate which springs they are, but without that it is impossible to tell if the ones you have are matched to your car or not.

Steve B

If they are the original Audi ones they will have colour coded dots on them which relate to the weight and specc of your A2.

Ok I think they have been replaced with aftermarket springs would Audi be able to tell me ?

Ok I think they have been replaced with aftermarket springs would Audi be able to tell me ?

"Audi" won't be able to help if they are not original (I.e. they are not colour coded)

But Audi will be able to tell you what springs should be fitted to your car , they can tell by your registration number or VIN.

Steve B

Apparently standard suspension fitted so my question is what's best spring upgrade With Monroe reflex shocks

Back