Thread: A2 for sale that has been converted to LPG !

A2 for sale that has been converted to LPG !

Interesting to see it has been done.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A2-1-...MAAOSwCU1Yry8C

Steve B

Very interesting to see it has been done. I have asked the seller where the work was done and how much it cost to see if its something with doing. The mileage I do certainly warrants buying a TDI but have done so much to my 1.4 petrol that I couldn't part with it now. Maybe this could be an economical option.

I'll update you if the seller responds.

Kind regards,

Tom
    2003 Ebony Black 1.4 Sport 208'000 Miles

Options: DIS, Winter Pack, OSS (blind removed), Illuminated Vanity, 17" RS4 Wheels.

Retrofit: Bose, SideGuard, Electric Amulet Red Leather Sport Interior, Centre Tray Stowage, Rear Cup Holder, False Floor, TT Pedals, Komfort Blinker, LED Interior illumination, Twin LED boot Illumination, Team Heko Wind Deflectors, Privacy Blinds, A4 B5 Climate Buttons, Cruise Control, Vredestein Spare, Twin Washer Jets, Front Fogs, Twin Rear Fog, CD Changer, Xcarlink, Auto Lights, Mud Flaps, Club Number Plate Surrounds and a Coat Hanger.

3. 2 users that liked this post:

Birchall (19-03-2017), putyourmittenson (19-03-2017)

Many years ago Alan tithersley (pamanal21) had his 1.4 converted and he loved it--it was sold a few years back after he got a Q3. Im still in contact with him and his family-such a great funny guy. cheers mike
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 16th September-EVENING MEAL IN BIRMINGHAM 18TH NOVEMBER . pm me ideas for consideration please

A2OC Has a Facebook page ----https://www.facebook.com/groups/AudiA2Owners/

INSTAGRAM---TAG "A2oc" or Follow me ---- a2sumo

ALL A2'S ARE WELCOME AT CAR SHOWS/SOCIALS SO COME JOIN THE FUN

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

5. Users that liked this post:

Darren C (19-03-2017)

I've met the owner, and fitted the leather seats. He's a lovely gut. Couple of marks on the car but nothing drastic. The lpg tank was under the false floor from memory.
    Steve
    0779zero965448

Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve

2004 TDi 140 SE - Ipanema brown full respray, turbo technics hybrid turbo, darkside developments custom cam, powerflow 2.5 inch stainless exhaust, drilled/grooved discs front and back, yellowstuff pads, H&R front and rear anti-roll bars, 18 inch Audi R8 alloys, opensky, BOSE, cruise and sports interior.

Sorry to thread swerve; pass on my regards please Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by a2sumo View Post
    Many years ago Alan tithersley (pamanal21) had his 1.4 converted and he loved it--it was sold a few years back after he got a Q3. Im still in contact with him and his family-such a great funny guy. cheers mike
    Now:
    1.6 FSI SE [2004] - Cobalt Blue

Open-sky system, climate control, heated platinum leather sports seats, unique professionally tailored sports steering wheel, all-round electric windows, cruise control, full DIS, komfortblinker, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, /S-line gear lever, TT pedals, front stowage tray, rear cup holder centre console, heated mirrors, HIDs, LEDs, OEM mud-flaps, collapsible spare wheel & retro-fitted mounting bracket, ScanGauge, 17" BBS multi-spoke alloy wheels (Summer), refurbished OEM SE 16" 6 spoke alloy wheels (Winter).

Was:
    1.4 TDI [75] 'Special Edition' [2005] - Akoya Silver

1.4 Petrol 'Special Edition' [2004] - Silver
    [Mrs C's]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-JVFNwFV4

8. Users that liked this post:

a2sumo (19-03-2017)