Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Broken open sky roof or glass

  1. #1

    Broken open sky roof or glass

    Hi I'm after a broken opensky roof if anyone's getting rid of there's.

    Cheers
    Nik

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Staines, Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by NIC NAC View Post
    Hi I'm after a broken opensky roof if anyone's getting rid of there's.

    Cheers
    Nik

    Hi Nik,

    I should have one in around a week's time.

    What do you need it for?

    Steve B

  3. #3
    I'm mainly just after the glass rear fixed one in particular.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Staines, Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by NIC NAC View Post
    I'm mainly just after the glass .
    I can ask the guy who is changing my roof to take the glass off to make it easier to handle.

    Where do you live?

    Steve B

  5. #5
    Ok I know the rear and front glasses are bonded so need cutting out quite straight forward with wire , just need do be close enough to the frame so the seals on glass are not damaged.
    I'm in Birmingham.

  6. #6
    You can have mine 10 quid

    Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Staines, Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by NIC NAC View Post
    Ok I know the rear and front glasses are bonded so need cutting out quite straight forward with wire , just need do be close enough to the frame so the seals on glass are not damaged.
    I'm in Birmingham.
    If you are prepared to collect from the Sunbury area (near Heathrow - junction 1 of the M3) you can have it free of charge.

    I advertised it on here free of charge at the end of February. http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...hlight=opensky

    Happy to help.

    Steve B

  8. 2 users that liked this post:

    KekseKaempfer (19-03-2017), NIC NAC (19-03-2017)

  9. #8
    Hi Steve free sounds good to me , if your guy could take the glass off that would be great?

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Staines, Middlesex, UK
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by NIC NAC View Post
    Hi Steve free sounds good to me , if your guy could take the glass off that would be great?
    I will ask him, but he might be worried about breaking it, I will see what he says.

    He hasn't started the swap yet but he is aiming to be finished a long list of jobs on the car including the swap by the weekend.

    Steve B

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Prestonpans
    Posts
    122
    Hi do any of your broken sky still have the blind as looking for a good replacement.

    Thanks

    Steven

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •