Brake Pads - Recommendation

Gary74

A2OC Donor
Hi folks

I'm looking at replacing my front and rear brake pads very soon. Any recommendations or advice where to buy or locate good deals?

Car is 1.4tdi Sport with 17' Alloy wheels.

Thanks in advance.

Easter coming soon and the likes of euro parts and other suppliers always do the promotions 30% off ect, so maybe worth hanging on, make sure you register for email updates.
Recommendations, Ate on mine and happy, but lots to choose from.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

Thanks I'll bear this in mind.

Easter coming soon and the likes of euro parts and other suppliers always do the promotions 30% off ect, so maybe worth hanging on, make sure you register for email updates.
Recommendations, Ate on mine and happy, but lots to choose from.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

54% off at GSF today, although they seems to have got a lot more expensive than they used to be ...

Hi folks

I'm looking at replacing my front and rear brake pads very soon. Any recommendations or advice where to buy or locate good deals?

As always keep an eye on Euro Car Parts - from time to time they do cashback deals on top of voucher discounts for Brembo discs and pads... last time that offer was on I got 10 quid back so it worked out only £58.33 for Brembo discs + Brembo pads for the wifes tdi.

No complaints at all with the stopping power or wear rate of Brembo's.

Kennedy.

As always keep an eye on Euro Car Parts - from time to time they do cashback deals on top of voucher discounts for Brembo discs and pads... last time that offer was on I got 10 quid back so it worked out only £58.33 for Brembo discs + Brembo pads for the wifes tdi.

Brembo Discs and pads on offer again at Eurocarparts, combined promotional discount with the WEEKEND55 voucher code gets you front discs and pads for £76... not a bad price.

Kennedy.

Back