Passed mot

hadi

A2OC Donor
Thank god my wee 1.4 tfi passed its rest on Friday , but I find myself looking at other cars like insignias and passages , as much as I love my wee buggy I'd prefer a better one preferably fully loaded, in black or the rare colour of white and also a diesel, , would be willing to pay decent cash for the right one , as I don't like the colour of my current one which is a denim blue colour :0/

Strange how people's tastes differ. I'm not that keen on the colour black for the A2 and quite like denim blue.
Unfortunately I don't have a black A2 otherwise we could have swapped ;)

Thank god my wee 1.4 tfi passed its rest on Friday , but I find myself looking at other cars like insignias and passages , as much as I love my wee buggy I'd prefer a better one preferably fully loaded, in black or the rare colour of white and also a diesel, , would be willing to pay decent cash for the right one , as I don't like the colour of my current one which is a denim blue colour :0/

Took our A2 for it's MOT on Saturday and it turned into a boat and it sailed through although it didn't have a rest like yours, lol.

Back