Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Straight Outta Kempton show ---A2oc club stand

Maddy and i will be there-can you let me know how much i owe you for the tickets sumo ?

2. 3 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (24-04-2017), Darren C (21-04-2017), Teresa (24-04-2017)

Good evening A2 fans i hope you all had a great May day weekend---just a reminder to all that want a discounted advanced ticket to Straight outa kempton show then please let me know and PayPal me the funds (10 per person) at the moment i have 16 tickets and they are purchased in 10's so 4 more needed ideally please.

Can i also ask those that haven't payed me to do so please many thanks mike
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 27TH MAY STRAIGHT OUTA KEMPTON SHOW pm me ideas for consideration please

ALL A2'S ARE WELCOME AT CAR SHOWS/SOCIALS SO COME JOIN THE FUN

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

4. 2 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (02-05-2017), Teresa (03-05-2017)

Hi Mike,

i am not sure if I have asked fir a ticket or not and so I assume I haven't paid either?

but I am definitely coming and would like a ticket please.

Steve B

6. 3 users that liked this post:

a2sumo (01-05-2017), AJ Brewster (02-05-2017), Teresa (03-05-2017)

Yes steve i have you down for 1 ticket -the list is

myself paid
    yvonne paid
    jeffers66 x2 paid
    Birchall paid
    Darrenc x2 paid
    Aimee x2 paid
    Terasa paid
    mustang owner x2
    wills x2 paid
    robinx2 paid
    vorsprung durch technik-paid
    roach-paid
    Also remember 4 people will get their money refunded on the day ---very kindly given to us by the show organisers

For the people that haven't seen the flyer----Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SOK.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	28406

cheers mike
    Last edited by a2sumo; 23-05-2017 at 09:05 PM.
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 27TH MAY STRAIGHT OUTA KEMPTON SHOW pm me ideas for consideration please

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

8. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (02-05-2017)

Looks as if Imola yellow is going to be almost half the club stand!
    Come on people get down there and make a statement with your A2, tatty or mint, it matters not!
    Cheers Jeff
    1.4 TDI SE IMOLA YELLOW COLOURSTORM (04 PLATE)
    Heated black leather sports seats with electric lumbar, Bose, Cruise, Dis, RNSE, Komfortblinker, Audi Bluetooth, Rear cup holder, Hid's. Heated mirrors, New sports steering wheel, Parking sensors. 17" TT rims. Monroe reflex dampers, ST springs, H&R anti roll bars, Meyle Drop Links, Space saver spare wheel. Centre cubby hole, Led lighting. Smoked indicator lenses, Twin Led boot lights.

MK 1 Audi TT 3.2 Quattro in Imola Yellow

10. 3 users that liked this post:

a2sumo (02-05-2017), AJ Brewster (02-05-2017), Vonnie (02-05-2017)

Im now closing the group buy of advanced tickets ---BUT YOU CAN STILL ORDER THEM YOURSELF FOR 12 OR PAY ON THE DAY. So please add your names the more the merrier mike and yvonne

12. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (11-05-2017)

Hi all just over a week away from this exciting new car show ---amongst all thats going on i have just been told-----"Ok so get a load of this...
    Free Copies of the latest edition of Performance Audi & Brand New Mag V.W.G
    That's like 10's worth of free magazines for just turning up. #performanceaudi"

Advanced tickets still available from the website https://www.straightouttakempton.co.uk If you wish to park with us on the A2oc stand (why wouldn't you ) please say you need a stand pass for a2oc.

Any questions just ask----remember ALL ARE WELCOME SHOW CARS OR DAILY DRIVER WORK HOURSES

14. 5 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (19-05-2017), Darren C (18-05-2017), Jeffers66 (19-05-2017), JIGSAW (18-05-2017), Teresa (20-05-2017)

Ok then,if they're still available i'll have one please?
    Last edited by Vorsprung durch Technik; 18-05-2017 at 08:22 PM. Reason: they're as apposed to there.Lol

16. 4 users that liked this post:

a2sumo (18-05-2017), AJ Brewster (19-05-2017), Darren C (18-05-2017), Jeffers66 (19-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
    Ok then,if they're still available i'll have one please?
    yes sure but please add your name to the calendar link-see first post please.

18. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (19-05-2017)

All done now.

20. 3 users that liked this post:

a2sumo (18-05-2017), AJ Brewster (22-05-2017), Vonnie (18-05-2017)