Kimbolton country Fayre 2017

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all for those that attended last couple of years I'm sure you will agree it was a great show with loads to do and see with a staggering amount of other car clubs from exotics to classics.
Full details of the show can be found here-- https://kimboltoncountryfayre.com the date to keep free is 9th july

Kimbolton school is in the grounds of the castle in Cambridgeshire so offers a lovely location for the show. Ticket prices are £25 for a family ticket ---£10 per adult---£5 per child-- or £8 single occupancy classic car. Payment is on the day at the gate.

As per usual if you wish to join us on the day please click the calendar link and click attending found here ---
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=106&day=2017-7-9&c=1

As per last year we will be staying the saturday night at The Holiday inn at Huntingdon race coarse details here--
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/gb/...&icdv=99603195

I hope to see many of you there again for a fun filled day. Any questions please ask--cheers mike and yvonne

LINK to last years pics https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153487634718944.1073741845.577838943&type=1&l=e29da5b9fd

Name added. A fabulous show if you love cars, classic and modern. Set in a wonderful backdrop with plenty of entertainment and stalls to add a different dimension. The highlight was the hurricane flyover last year for me; and some rather nice automotive history too. Mr Sumo was sadly missed due to ill health; one to rectify for this year.

I may well have a full Baker clan turning up to this as its not that far for them. My dad loves the Lancaster, my brother and nephew love cars and my sister in law loves horses. My mum will just want to come to our club stand and natter to everyone :)

Fingers crossed that we still have this lovely weather :)

Looking forward to attending this show again this year as i was ill last year and had to stay at home whilst yvonne handled the weekend single handedly. Still time to add your name to the list--we pay on the gate so i don't have to get tickets aheads of time (phew). Great variety of clubs and plenty to see that is non car related and family friendly. cheers mike

Hi all as usual for those of us staying at the hotel we have booked some tables at the pub with the water wheel inside. Its a lovely pub/ restaurant with great food-we have booked a small room at the back and if there is enough of us we will have it to ourselves. IMG_4024.jpg

So can i have a show of hands please if you weill be dining with us.
so far i have

a2sumo
vonnie
jeffers66
carole
+4. Cancelled
robin
Maddy
teresa

Last edited:
Reactions: AJB
Giving this a bump
Hi all as usual for those of us staying at the hotel we have booked some tables at the pub with the water wheel inside. Its a lovely pub/ restaurant with great food-we have booked a small room at the back and if there is enough of us we will have it to ourselves. View attachment 29705

So can i have a show of hands please if you weill be dining with us.
so far i have

a2sumo
vonnie
jeffers66
carole
+4
robin
Maddy

Reactions: AJB
Only a few days till the kimbolton fayre- still time to add your name to be on out club pitch. It's a really good family day out with lots to do and see. There is no requirement to stay on the stand everyone can just do their own thing or your welcome to sit and chat on the stand.

If you do decide to come please add your name to the calendar (on the first post of this thread) I can then print you off a club stand pass.

See you soon - I'll post up the meeting point tonight cheers Mike

Hi all you A2 fans--just a few days to go till the kimbolton show. Show cars are now looking like 800-900 plus all the other attractions-i'm looking forward to the fly past.

So we all need to meet up before going into the show as i have passes to give to each car on the stand so i need you all to get to the meeting point to leave at 9.10am on the sunday morning. We have located a McDonalds on the GREAT NORTH ROAD, BRAMPTON, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, PE28 4NQ

IF YOU DON'T OR CANT GET THERE FOR 9.00AM PLEASE CALL ME--SO PM ME IF YOU NEED MY NUMBER. No cars will be able to park on our stand without the pre numbered passes but one of us will walk back to the entrance if needed.
We will be able to use the show car entrance so speeding up entry. If i can ask for some help putting the gazebos up-just to keep the sun off you understand ! Please bring seats/blankets with you and a mug if you prefer a proper mug to paper cups as we will be offering tea and coffee. We won't be offering food at this show but we are close to catering so I'm sure we won't go hungry. Really looking forward to seeing you all and all the attractions they are offering-i'm hoping the sporting bears car club have there collection of exotic cars inc the koenigsegg if only i could fit in it.

Any questions just ask. Cheers mike and vonnie

I'm so looking forward to this. It's going to be lovely weather by the looks of it too.

I'll bring bottled water for us (and sun cream, naming no names Robin Henderson!). Please let me know if you need me to bring anything else. I may bring some tea bags as my mum runs on tea.

I did not realise that there may be sports cars there too! Sounds fab

Looking forward to seeing you all x

Back