Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Audis in the park 2017

Mikee do i remember rightly you got our tickets? Maddy is waiting for her shift pattern to be sorted but hope its us both. Can we order the sun please-i just like Teresa rubbing in sun cream. Regards Robin

2. 5 users that liked this post:

a2sumo (15-07-2017), AJ Brewster (18-07-2017), rosiedog (16-07-2017), Teresa (16-07-2017), wills (15-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by robin View Post
    Mikee do i remember rightly you got our tickets? Maddy is waiting for her shift pattern to be sorted but hope its us both. Can we order the sun please-i just like Teresa rubbing in sun cream. Regards Robin
    Yes Robin. I have a ticket ordered for both you and Maddy.
    A2OC clothing is now available from our Merchandise area. Click here or select the Merchandise tab from the main menu bar
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
    Is a white A2 the ultimate accessory for an Essex Girl!

2003 TDI; BOSE being installed this week; 6 Speed Conversion; Genuine Audi 6 speed gear knob; handbrake tray; MK 2 Open-Sky; Double Din Dash; RNSE Mk 2; DICE I-Pod connection; H&R Springs; Monroe Reflex Shocks; Sports seats; Alcantara upholstery; Rear Cup Holders; Rear acoustic parking; Front fog lights; Twin boot lights; Rear power socket; False Floor; Custom Leather/Alcantara re-trimmed Steering Wheel; Cruise control; Drivers Information System; Climate control; Illuminated vanity mirrors; Winter Pack; QT Alloys; Mud flaps; HIDs; LED Interior Lighting; LED Reversing Lights; LED sidelights; LED number plate lights; Audi mats; K&N Airfilter; TT Pedals

4. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (18-07-2017)

We'll both be there. Tickets have ordered. As well as the sun. Not sure about its delivery though.
    Tamara & Tony

6. 3 users that liked this post:

a2sumo (15-07-2017), AJ Brewster (18-07-2017), Teresa (16-07-2017)

What with the tensions and atmosphere surrounding A2OC at the moment, I won't be attending.

Hope you all have a good show.

Quote Originally Posted by Dal View Post
    What with the tensions and atmosphere surrounding A2OC at the moment, I won't be attending.

Hope you all have a good show.
    That's a shame Dal, it's a good show and we are all grown-ups so should be able to co-exist at a social.
    A2OC clothing is now available from our Merchandise area. Click here or select the Merchandise tab from the main menu bar
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

2003 TDI; BOSE being installed this week; 6 Speed Conversion; Genuine Audi 6 speed gear knob; handbrake tray; MK 2 Open-Sky; Double Din Dash; RNSE Mk 2; DICE I-Pod connection; H&R Springs; Monroe Reflex Shocks; Sports seats; Alcantara upholstery; Rear Cup Holders; Rear acoustic parking; Front fog lights; Twin boot lights; Rear power socket; False Floor; Custom Leather/Alcantara re-trimmed Steering Wheel; Cruise control; Drivers Information System; Climate control; Illuminated vanity mirrors; Winter Pack; QT Alloys; Mud flaps; HIDs; LED Interior Lighting; LED Reversing Lights; LED sidelights; LED number plate lights; Audi mats; K&N Airfilter; TT Pedals

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie View Post
    That's a shame Dal, it's a good show and we are all grown-ups so should be able to co-exist at a social.
    Doesn't look like it from the outside. Sorry.

10. Users that liked this post:

Audimad (16-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Dal View Post
    Doesn't look like it from the outside. Sorry.
    Well it's a few weeks away yet, hopefully you will change you mind.
    At the end of the day it is a handful of individuals who may/may-not be there anyway.

We may have a additional young man with us. Conor (Lee's son) has decided (depending on work) that he would like to come to the show. He's been showing an interest in Car SOS programmes. He hasn't learnt to drive yet so no trying to get him to buy an A2 LOL
    AJ Brewster - Novelist & Poet from Long Eaton
    A2 1.6 FSI Colour Storm 04 in Yellow with Open Sky
    Also on Facebook under AJ Brewster & Twitter under AJsTwistedTales

13. 5 users that liked this post:

a2sumo (18-07-2017), Hass (18-07-2017), Jeffers66 (18-07-2017), Teresa (19-07-2017), Vonnie (20-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by a2sumo View Post
    Attachment 29691
    Dont miss out as we all like saving a bit - more to spend on our cars.
    ADVANCED SALES OF TICKETS ENDS THIS SUNDAY---BY PURCHASING ADVANCED TICKETS YOU HELP FUND NEXT YEARS SHOW, PAY ON THE GATE SALES GO TO THE PARK. CHEERS Mike
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 13th August AUDIS IN THE PARK . pm me ideas for consideration please

A2OC Has a Facebook page ----https://www.facebook.com/groups/AudiA2Owners/

INSTAGRAM---TAG "A2oc" or Follow me ---- a2sumo

ALL A2'S ARE WELCOME AT CAR SHOWS/SOCIALS SO COME JOIN THE FUN

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

15. 2 users that liked this post:

Special edition (20-07-2017), Teresa (20-07-2017)

Ive just bought my "wristband" Mike.... lets try and win "The best Club Award" !.
    Cherry Red Tdi 90

17. 3 users that liked this post:

a2sumo (20-07-2017), Jeffers66 (20-07-2017), rosiedog (20-07-2017)