Help transporting wheels London to Newark please.

rosiedog

A2OC Donor
If anyone can help with this from Stains to or as near to Newark /Lincoln as possible please contact me.
I will help with fuel costs or share costs.
Cheers Graham.

If anyone can help with this from Stains to or as near to Newark /Lincoln as possible please contact me.
I will help with fuel costs or share costs.
Cheers Graham.

Hi Graham,

I am happy to drive to meet someone who is at least going in the general direction, if it helps.

Steve B

Meeting in Birmingham this weekend. That's almost halfway, you then just need to get them further up.
I'm in Newbury daily, which is 50miles from Staines and will take to bham with me if it helps.

Last edited:
Morning Graham,

Im at the meal this weekend and can take them to Newark or Lincoln on Monday.

I commute along the A50 to A46 towards Lincoln every weekday. PM me you address or a sensible place we could meet along my journey.

On the way to the meal my boot will be full with the bonnet (Bonnet Across Britain) but should be empty for my return journey.

KekseKaempfer it looks like we are doing straight swap Saturday evening.

Kind regards,

Tom

Morning Graham,

Im at the meal this weekend and can take them to Newark or Lincoln on Monday.

I commute along the A50 to A46 towards Lincoln every weekday. PM me you address or a sensible place we could meet along my journey.

On the way to the meal my boot will be full with the bonnet (Bonnet Across Britain) but should be empty for my return journey.

KekseKaempfer it looks like we are doing straight swap Saturday evening.

Kind regards,

Tom

If we can get the wheels to me, I'll pm Steve this evening to see if we can arrange something.

Chris

If we can get the wheels to me, I'll pm Steve this evening to see if we can arrange something.

Chris

Thanks guys thats really good of you all.
Is that all ok with you Steve.? If so can you and Chris liaise at your end , and i will contact Tom and arrange a meet Lincoln area.
Thanks again Steve , Chris and Tom.

Thanks guys thats really good of you all.
Is that all ok with you Steve.? If so can you and Chris liaise at your end , and i will contact Tom and arrange a meet Lincoln area.
Thanks again Steve , Chris and Tom.

Fine with me.

Chris and I are arranging the handover via PM. So everything looks to be working out well.

Steve B

Perfect news Chris,

Graham and I have pretty much finalised the delivery of said wheels to his house on Monday.

Another delivery solved by the very helpful members of this forum.

Kind regards,

Tom

It was a pleasure to meet up with Steve today, even for just a brief 20 minutes or so. Even better, he was in his i3. Lovely car, very jealous. I think I may have persuaded him to come in it as we talked on Wednesday.

Sir you are a gent.

Chris

Back