Thread: Can't add mutiples to my basket.

Can't add mutiples to my basket.

Hi,

Trying to order 2x A2OC line Badge in tells me I can't add another to my basket when I have added one and also unable to change the quantity to 2 either. It's saying 89 are in stock

Please advise?

Does the 11 each include for postage?

Thanks

Hi trufflestu

Thanks for letting us know this issue. We will be looking into why you cannot purchase more than one A2OC line badge, however with Easter an update will be delayed due to those with access to the softare being unavailable this weekend.

A workaround in the meantime would be to place 2 orders. Of course we are aware the workaround is a bit of a pain.

The price given for the badges is inclusive of Uk postage.

A2OC

Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Multiple items can now be purchased on the store.

Euan

4. 2 users that liked this post:

Special edition (27-04-2017), Vonnie (27-04-2017)

Thanks for the update.

Now ordered.

I still haven't received my badges.

Can anyone give me and update please?

ill look into it for you cheers mike
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 27TH MAY STRAIGHT OUTA KEMPTON SHOW pm me ideas for consideration please

ALL A2'S ARE WELCOME AT CAR SHOWS/SOCIALS SO COME JOIN THE FUN

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

Hi Mike,

Did we get anywhere with this?

Thanks

Hi yes i asked zippy and he said he would look into it and post a reply---ill get back onto him. Sorry i thought it had been resolved.
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 27TH MAY STRAIGHT OUTA KEMPTON SHOW pm me ideas for consideration please

ALL A2'S ARE WELCOME AT CAR SHOWS/SOCIALS SO COME JOIN THE FUN

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

Hi Stuart. Firstly apologies for the delay in getting on here.. I understand you haven't received your order as of yet.. Is this still the case.. I can assure you your order was put into the post. I can only apologise for this and will look into it with the post office.. Can I ask for a day or two.. If you still haven't had them by Saturday please let me know and I will get the order replaced.. Again apologies.. Steve edwards
    Jeffs : 2004 tdi 90 ...okoya silver
    Stealth remap .. centre tray .. rear cupholders .. heko wind deflectors .. blinds .. hid front headlights .. leds ..

Zippys : 2002 tdi 75 .. silver .. Airride
    Stealth remap .. centre armrest ..flat bottom steering wheel ..monobloc alloys .. half leather/alcantara.. oss (working) .. . blinds .. heko wind deflectors .. leds .. cruise .. v2 digital airride system.. rear cup holders ..reverse sensors ..custom boot install.. Side graphics.. Custom grill

Hi Steve,

No need to apologise, i was just concerned as I hadn't received them yet, so wanted to check they had been posted.

We are club made up of volunteers so things aren't to be expected as if we are the likes of Amazon churning out 50,000 items+ a day.

I still haven't received them as yet, I will wait until Saturday and then let you know.

Thanks

12. Users that liked this post:

Special edition (19-05-2017)