Chat My A2 Addiction

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
Hi,

Some people might be wondering why I have not yet fully stepped back as I said I would.

There are several reasons
Most importantly the results of my recent health investigations are encouraging
Secondly I am very thankful that the nasty comments seem to have died down (although I am not holding my breath!)
Finally, I have to admit that the A2 addiction is impossible to shake off.

I will not be posting as much as I used to, because I did sometimes post too much.
I will still be trying to "rescue" A2s on a slightly smaller scale, I just enjoy owning them so much (even for a short while) and seeing them brought back to a healthy future is great.
I still have the rear spoiler mould and I am trying one last time to find someone capable of turning these around quickly and reliably.
I am unlikely to be able to sort out the rest of the Bodykit and unfortunately the guy who made the moulds will not sell them but I will try and get him to produce them.

It is the huge amount of encouraging comments that helped me make this decision.

I do hope that you realise this was not me playing games, I was genuinely very low when I made the decision and I was 100% serious.

Steve B

I don't think many of us would have been wondering why you hadn't fully stepped back Steve - just relieved that you hadn't.
And very pleased that your health investigations are encouraging. Long may you continue to feel better.
It's very good to see you posting. There is no shame in an A2 addiction. You are among fellow addicts on here :)

I agree, it's great that you are staying active on here, but hopefully not to much that your health gets bad again and that it gives certain people an excuse to pick on you and bring you down again, I love the fact you are trying to save these little cars and pass them on to members so they can carry on going, some of the ones you have had I have been tempted with ;)..
Hopefully you stay with us full health and full of wisdom that you can carry on helping like you have been with cars, kits, even parts hard to get hold off,

I look forward to reading and seeing some the cars you come across in future

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Great news to see you haven't left us. You bring much to the club and even if you post a little less, it is always quality input (well maybe not the jokes? :D ). Make sure your health is top priority as the club and your passion for A2's won't be going anywhere.

Euan

Mobile post via AdminVB_Elite

Steve, very good to hear you are getting better and feel like posting again :) Take it nice and slow and have a great bank holiday.

Back