Really mint diesel a2

NinjaA2

Seen this on eBay, alot of money but look at the pics she mint and really well looked after

232303235872 item number

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

£35 for a fill up sounds about right to be honest, but the bit that worries me is 400 miles to a tank - I usually get around 5-600 per tank on my 75tdi :eek:

£35 for a fill up sounds about right to be honest, but the bit that worries me is 400 miles to a tank - I usually get around 5-600 per tank on my 75tdi :eek:

Yikes. I've got a 75tdi 2002 and get about 400 max. It only takes 30l I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really so they are good figures, either way it's a nice car but not 4 grand nice u can get alot more for that, looks standard, I was tempted but reckon only get 2 for hers lol

It doesn't look that mint tbh , ok but not mint mint

Needs new number plates, a good interior clean.
Well, my GG that is for sale at the moment, is virtually identical spec-wise, has less miles (57k). I think the old adage that the seller is realising that they paid over the odds for a car that wasn't as good as they originally thought and are trying to get their monies back... Good luck to them, but it's a £2-2.5k car max I reckon.

Needs new number plates, a good interior clean.
Well, my GG that is for sale at the moment, is virtually identical spec-wise, has less miles (57k). I think the old adage that the seller is realising that they paid over the odds for a car that wasn't as good as they originally thought and are trying to get their monies back... Good luck to them, but it's a £2-2.5k car max I reckon.
Yh I agree 2 2.5 max, gonna be on eBay for a while, what's gg for sale

Looks nice with mint soft touch buttons, boot tray and mud flaps, would rather have one with the timing belt, clutch and DMF work done than one that will be coming up to it.

I assume that you have the larger 42 Litre tank then, or you must do all motorway miles are 45mph :)

Mine as the small tank and yes it cost £32 ish from fuel light on to full and regularly does 370ish miles on a tank full

Not looked at the advert, but from what I read on the posts it would appear it is a 90bhp (DMF) I understand that they are not quiet as good on fuel as the 75bhp AML engines, but are obviously a little quicker. My AML is remapped to around 100BHP so will be slightly quicker than a none mapped 90BHP TDI Personally the 90BHP TDI comes with too much baggage for me, the DMF and variable vane turbo I would rather avoid

Cheers,

I assume that you have the larger 42 Litre tank then, or you must do all motorway miles are 45mph :)

Mine as the small tank and yes it cost £32 ish from fuel light on to full and regularly does 370ish miles on a tank full

Not looked at the advert, but from what I read on the posts it would appear it is a 90bhp (DMF) I understand that they are not quiet as good on fuel as the 75bhp AML engines, but are obviously a little quicker. My AML is remapped to around 100BHP so will be slightly quicker than a none mapped 90BHP TDI Personally the 90BHP TDI comes with too much baggage for me, the DMF and variable vane turbo I would rather avoid

Cheers,

Hmmm, you could be right. The biggest fill I have done was 38.040 litres, that had it down to 0 miles range :)

So diesels have a very small tank? Our 1.4 petrol takes £52.00 to fill up from empty on Shell V - power.

I usually fill mine after the warning has come on (annoying) and can usually only cram 27L in before it's full again. I normally get over 350miles. I've never taken it to zero - I remember this requiring the AA to repair as a child when a diesel ran out completely! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I do in fact remember the first time the low fuel warning went off pulling over to check that everything was still OK, then realised that it just wanted some more diesel. It had run for so long on the first full tank that I had totally forgot that you actually have to put some fuel in every now and again :)

What was Mt Audi thinking of when they fitted the low fuel warning alarm, I think they may have mixed it up with the burglar alarm :)

Slightly off topic but when I first bought my A2 it needed to be driven home - about 150 miles. I got about 100 miles when this terrifying shriek and a picture of something exploding on the display forced me to pull over! Some frantic googling while panicking... low screen wash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back