New first time a2 owner

Jgbaudia2

Just got my first a2 a few weeks back as a cheap run around to do the wife for 6 months or so but after driving it for a week I like it more and more I drive it. I got the 1.4 petrol but I'm hoping when it comes time to buy her a new car in 6 months I'll be able to convince her to just get a diesel a2 instead. Can't believe I didn't look at buying one of these in the past

Not too sure how to upload the pics

1. Click the big red button "+Reply to thread" at the bottom of the page* (below the last thread entry). This takes you to the Advanced page.
2. Enter you message.
3. Scroll down the page to you see "Additional Options" and then the "Manage Attachments:" option
4. Click on "Manage Attachments:" - a new window opens
5. Click on "Add Files" (top right) then click "Browse" - Use Explorer to select a file (I presume you are using Windows) - then click Upload
Note: you cannot upload large files, but I forgotten the max. size - maybe 1K or 2K
6. The photo should appear in the bottom pane "Attachments". Make sure it is ticked. Then click "Insert Inline(0) - then done
7. The photo should now be at the bottom of your message text as a thumbnail
8. If desired, double click and set a size.

*If you tick Reply or Reply with quotes to an individual thread then you get the quick reply panel. You can always scroll down and click Go to Advanced if you wish to add photos.

At last after bringing this subject up more than once, a how to .!
Thank you, new members can now navigate around this long standing issue.
All it needs now is for this to be sent to all new members and published somwhere on the site so members without a wealth or computer knowledge
can start publishing photo's .
We don't all have a four year old to help out !

This is in the how to list isn't it? Or am I making that up....
I put one on the "How to" index page but it was designed to show members how to post larger pictures.

But it does include instructions on how to post pictures too.

Steve B

Not seen it yet , just looked in how to section , perhaps i need another visit to specsavers, ! !

I put one on the "How to" index page but it was designed to show members how to post larger pictures.

But it does include instructions on how to post pictures too.

Steve B

Not seen it yet , just looked in how to section , perhaps i need another visit to specsavers, ! !

If you look at the Index (sub forum post) and select 'A list of some of the "How To's" and useful threads' [or click this link
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthrea...-of-the-quot-How-To-s-quot-and-useful-threads ]then scroll down to post #2 you will see it listed under 'The Rest'

Vonnie

Back