Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drop links

Hi Barry yes they are the same drop links- 28 was the price i paid last time for mayle HD drop links.
    Daily driver-castle red 1.6 FSI show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 8th April evening meal in Birmingham pm me ideas for consideration please

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

Hi barry,

They are 31.95 including anti roll bar bushes from here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-AUDI-A...YAAOSwImRYh4VL

Regards
    Mike
    "When I was young I knew all the answers, now I'm only just beginning to understand the questions!"

1.4TDI (75) SE 55 EBONYSCHWARS PEARL

S2Dicky I've gone the other way on my 54 plate storm ..taken the marketing teams idea of a fussy service plate off and fitted the original design by Luc Donkervolke

Quote Originally Posted by a2sumo View Post
    Hi Barry yes they are the same drop links- 28 was the price i paid last time for mayle HD drop links.
    Thanks Mike ...im going to order them.. I was all set to order when I got a reply from Tony A2Cars saying he'd moved over to TRW drop links saying they were better and more reliable ...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.M View Post
    Hi barry,

They are 31.95 including anti roll bar bushes from here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-AUDI-A...YAAOSwImRYh4VL

Regards
    Mike
    Hi Mike thanks for the link it would make sense to have the D bushes as well as I think it would be make sense to change those as well...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk