Driver's side door controls not working (mirrors/windows/locking)

doug85

Hi All,

I had a problem with my driver's window control not working on my tdi90 and so tried the disconnect battery method to fix it and it did. Happy days.

However, I then got greedy. The fully up function wasn't working so I stupidly decided to remove the door trim and try to clean up the unit and see if there was an obvious issue. Now I've put it all back together, nothing on the driver's side is working, mirror adjustment, lock/unlock switch, window control for both sides, not even the blinking red alarm indicator.

I tried the disconnect battery method again but no luck. I have an OBD2 connector and the torque app. Tried reading fault codes and there are none (but that app's never found any, so may be a red herring). I'm sure I connected everything back properly so has anyone got any ideas on what's wrong?

Are there any fuses I should check or a reset method I'm not aware of?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Doug

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Never mind. Problem solved. The white connector with the purple holder thingy wasn't in fully, leading to all those issues.

The fully up function on the driver's side still doesn't work but I can live with that!

Thanks anyway. Less unnecessary tinkering in future methinks!

Doug

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back