A Unique Steering Wheel Opportunity

timmus

A2OC Donor
I have here a unique opportunity to own a steering wheel like no other. It's a standard 4-spoke SE wheel but has a special biological coating. The result is that the steering wheel feels thicker and softer than normal. The colour is currently green, but this is likely to change as the wheel matures. As you hold the wheel and turn it through your hands, it releases a special aroma that really brings those countryside vibes into your interior.

The streering wheel comes supplied with a face mask to marginally reduce the risk of contracting a serious respiratory tract infection. I'm able to add multifunction controls to this steering wheel for those who really want to go the extra mile.

Now now, no fighting!

SW1.jpg SW2.jpg

Ha ha that is disgusting i gather your in a scrap yard

Yep, pretty grim! A fellow club member is breaking this car after it was involved in an accident. In one photo, you can just about see the passnger airbag deployed and the smashed windscreen.

I have here a unique opportunity to own a steering wheel like no other. It's a standard 4-spoke SE wheel but has a special biological coating. The result is that the steering wheel feels thicker and softer than normal. The colour is currently green, but this is likely to change as the wheel matures. As you hold the wheel and turn it through your hands, it releases a special aroma that really brings those countryside vibes into your interior.

The streering wheel comes supplied with a face mask to marginally reduce the risk of contracting a serious respiratory tract infection. I'm able to add multifunction controls to this steering wheel for those who really want to go the extra mile.

Now now, no fighting!

View attachment 28346 View attachment 28345

That could win the Turner Prize :)

Tracy Emin's bedroom step aside.

Back