Chat Less A2's for sale

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
Is it just me or are there a lot less A2's for sale?

I do regular searches and Autotrader and ebay etc seem to only show around 80 A2's for sale at one time.

I do regular searches and Autotrader and ebay etc seem to only show around 80 A2's for sale at one time.

Yup I agree

I was looking for one around 18 months ago and there was always about 150+ on auto trader back then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prices can't get any lower and I wonder whether demand will start to outstrip supply and therefore cause an increase in prices

Yh there is less and less and if the government do this 2 grand scrap thing again for diesel and petrol there be even less

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

And yet I have a very nice 1.4 petrol A2 in brilliant black with soul interior in mint condition just had full new LUK clutch set, water pump and timing belts, full service and fully cleaned and no one seems to want it

I just don't get it

You're right Steve. And of that sort of number available, only around 25% at best are tdi's. Not a lot to choose from at all when you start to narrow down your engine choice!

Cheers
Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back