Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Five 16 inch alloys for sale.

Five 16 inch alloys for sale.

I have five Audi A2 16 inch SE alloy wheels for sale including 4 centres. Have just refurbished four other wheels for my A2 so these are running spare. They are in need of a refurbishment and priced to sell at 100. Live in the Durham area. Cheers all. (will provide photos when I can figure it out). - keeps saying "upload failed"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SE 16.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	28439
    Last edited by Darren C; 04-05-2017 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Added photograph

That will likely be due to the file size. Try reducing each below 2mb and it will hopefully resolve your problem.

Cheers,

Darren
    Now:
    1.6 FSI SE [2004] - Cobalt Blue

Open-sky system, climate control, heated platinum leather sports seats, unique professionally tailored sports steering wheel, all-round electric windows, cruise control, full DIS, komfortblinker, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, /S-line gear lever, TT pedals, front stowage tray, rear cup holder centre console, heated mirrors, HIDs, LEDs, OEM mud-flaps, collapsible spare wheel & retro-fitted mounting bracket, ScanGauge, 17" BBS multi-spoke alloy wheels (Summer), refurbished OEM SE 16" 6 spoke alloy wheels (Winter).

Was:
    1.4 TDI [75] 'Special Edition' [2005] - Akoya Silver

1.4 Petrol 'Special Edition' [2004] - Silver
    [Mrs C's]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-JVFNwFV4

Cheers Darren - hope this works. Nope it didn't. Zipped the jpeg file from 6.6 m to jpg 4.5k and still wont load. However, I will figure it out - lets face it I used to teach ICT!
    Last edited by dicko; 04-05-2017 at 10:24 AM. Reason: attempting to load photos

Best to host the image on a website like www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com and then vopy the image code into the forum post.

Its extremely difficult to upload images to the forum using the forum tools. I think its really holding the forum back!!
    Steve
    0779zero965448

Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve

2004 Audi A2 1.4 TDI 75 SE

Dicko, stick them on Photobucket and just use the IMG code link (clicking it will copy and just right click, paste into you're thread)

Edit: Steve beat me to it

Thanks - on photobucket now and fighting against popups - moved image over and been waiting 10 mins for it to save. I agree Steve, the system is not exactly user friendly http://rs1152.pbsrc.com/albums/p495/...h=210&fit=crop. I will persevere.
    Last edited by dicko; 04-05-2017 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Brain hurting

7. Users that liked this post:

Fallan (04-05-2017)

I think you'll require a space between 'friendly' and removing the gap between the end of the link in the word 'crop'

9. Users that liked this post:

dicko (04-05-2017)

I find tinypic works best.
    Steve
    0779zero965448

Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve

2004 Audi A2 1.4 TDI 75 SE

Joined photobucket, cancelled 6 hundred pop-ups, moved photo over - saved then crashed laptop. Nearly threw the bloody thing through the window. Have adjusted comment above thanks to Fallen but still can't see the image. I think I'll just melt them down and make some garden features.

12. Users that liked this post:

mrbroons (04-05-2017)

The link works when you click it. You may have used the 'html' rather than the IMG link which would post the picture up without having to click the link.

Just need someone to buy them now to put you out of you're misery lol

14. Users that liked this post:

dicko (04-05-2017)