Thread: The Dolphin grey Votex TDI is now ready for its new owner

The Dolphin grey Votex TDI is now ready for its new owner

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0199.JPG 
Views:	530 
Size:	810.7 KB 
ID:	28964
    Two people are already in the queue, but the car is as follows

It is a 2003 TDI SE in Dolphin grey with a full (Genuine) Votex kit including rear spoiler.

It appears to be remapped (it feels quite quick and free revving)
    It has had (before I bought it) a replacement gearbox and new clutch and these feel spot on.

I have fitted fully refurbished 17" Multihole "Sport" Alloys (not genuine Audi ones but I believe that these are less prone to buckling and look identical)

The car has today sailed through the MOT with no advisories at all. (not unusual with A2s)

I have fitted new wheel caps (the old ones were OK but close up they looked a bit tired.

The wheels are now looking brand new. Tyres are great, with two new ones and two very good ones (matching pairs)

It has new discs and pads, it has had a full service, a cambelt kit (full), new coil spring and top mount and bearing, CV cover (for the MOT), new number plate lights, an as new driver's door mirror (thanks A2Steve !)

I have coded a second key, I am awaiting delivery of new mats, it has the privacy blinds that can be left in with the windows open.
    It has Auto Headlights with coming home / leaving home feature, I am waiting for a new fuel flap button, I have sorted the worn climate buttons.

I am sure there may be something I missed.
    As for the car itself, it is a cracker, it drives REALLY well and is quite quick, no knocks or rattles, gearbox is slick and engine is sweet!

All that and in a GREAT looking car, with the full Votex kit being the icing on the cake.

All that adds to the cost unfortunately, and I am waiti9ng for the final bill before I can give a final price, but it is likely to be over 2,500 and I WILL keep it down as low as I can without losing any money, but I won't make a profit on this one either.

Price will be announced later and I have two serious prospective buyers who get the first option.

One negative is the one missing Votex Jacking point, but as soon as I get hold of the ones I am having made I will send one to the new owner.

As with many of the cars I sell I am sooo tempted to keep this one, especially the way it looks and drives!!!

But it is for sale as promised.

It has cost me 2,750 to rescue this great car and so that is the price (no offers unfortunately)

Interior shots tomorrow after a full professional valet. It is a Soul Black cloth interior.

Thanks
    Steve B

Name:	IMG_0024.JPG 
Views:	528 
Size:	786.0 KB 
ID:	28965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0192 (002).JPG 
Views:	532 
Size:	730.5 KB 
ID:	28966

2. 16 users that liked this post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

67boris (10-05-2017), A2K (10-05-2017), a2sumo (10-05-2017), Albiej (10-05-2017), bphull (10-05-2017), chb (18-05-2017), driver8013 (17-05-2017), freakyeke (10-05-2017), Hass (10-05-2017), Jeffers66 (10-05-2017), murdo (10-05-2017), Pras (10-05-2017), Special edition (10-05-2017), steaman (10-05-2017), sunsurfer (10-05-2017), Vorsprung durch Technik (10-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Birchall View Post

Name:	IMG_0199.JPG 
Views:	530 
Size:	810.7 KB 
ID:	28964
    Two people are already in the queue, but the car is as follows

It is a 2003 TDI SE in Dolphin grey with a full (Genuine) Votex kit including rear spoiler.

It appears to be remapped (it feels quite quick and free revving)
    It has had (before I bought it) a replacement gearbox and new clutch and these feel spot on.

I have fitted fully refurbished 17" Multihole "Sport" Alloys (not genuine Audi ones but I believe that these are less prone to buckling and look identical)

The car has today sailed through the MOT with no advisories at all. (not unusual with A2s)

I have fitted new wheel caps (the old ones were OK but close up they looked a bit tired.

The wheels are now looking brand new. Tyres are great, with two new ones and two very good ones (matching pairs)

It has new discs and pads, it has had a full service, a cambelt kit (full), new coil spring and top mount and bearing, CV cover (for the MOT), new number plate lights, an as new driver's door mirror (thanks A2Steve !)

I have coded a second key, I am awaiting delivery of new mats, it has the privacy blinds that can be left in with the windows open.
    It has Auto Headlights with coming home / leaving home feature, I am waiting for a new fuel flap button, I have sorted the worn climate buttons.

I am sure there may be something I missed.
    As for the car itself, it is a cracker, it drives REALLY well and is quite quick, no knocks or rattles, gearbox is slick and engine is sweet!

All that and in a GREAT looking car, with the full Votex kit being the icing on the cake.

All that adds to the cost unfortunately, and I am waiti9ng for the final bill before I can give a final price, but it is likely to be over 2,500 and I WILL keep it down as low as I can without losing any money, but I won't make a profit on this one either.

Price will be announced later and I have two serious prospective buyers who get the first option.

One negative is the one missing Votex Jacking point, but as soon as I get hold of the ones I am having made I will send one to the new owner.

As with many of the cars I sell I am sooo tempted to keep this one, especially the way it looks and drives!!!

But it is for sale as promised.

It has cost me 2,750 to rescue this great car and so that is the price (no offers unfortunately)

Interior shots tomorrow after a full professional valet. It is a Soul Black cloth interior.

Thanks
    Steve B

Name:	IMG_0024.JPG 
Views:	528 
Size:	786.0 KB 
ID:	28965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0192 (002).JPG 
Views:	532 
Size:	730.5 KB 
ID:	28966
    Looks great. Waiting patiently

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Audi A2 1.4 TDI, ebony black, brokensky, reversing sensors, rear bench seat, rear tinted glass

Yeah looks really clean still interested and sent you e mail as pm don't work

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I believe that AlbieJ was the first in line with Ninja second.

Please correct me if I have this wrong but I am pretty sure that is correct?

The car should be available for viewing from Friday this week (At the Valeters tomorrow)

Steve B

Quote Originally Posted by Birchall View Post
    I believe that AlbieJ was the first in line with Ninja second.

Please correct me if I have this wrong but I am pretty sure that is correct?

The car should be available for viewing from Friday this week (At the Valeters tomorrow)

Steve B
    Birkhall
    I believe I was not first. I will no doubt regret this, but to be fair....

Audi A2 1.4 TDI, ebony black, brokensky, reversing sensors, rear bench seat, rear tinted glass

7. 2 users that liked this post:

Jeffers66 (10-05-2017), Special edition (10-05-2017)

Swooooooooooon that is a beautiful A2. My dream colour/bodykit
    53 Plate, 1.4 TDI Sport, Brilliant Black, Skipton Cruise, Skipton New style key, OE Heated mirror conversion, Connects2 USB input, Stealth re-map, Timmus Komfortblinker, Auto Headlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Albiej View Post
    Birkhall
    I believe I was not first. I will no doubt regret this, but to be fair....

There was someone before you but I believe he no longer wants the car. I have PMd him and I will wait until he has confirmed or not replied by Friday and then you are first as I say, then Ninja.

I hope I haven't got this wrong.

Steve B

Ok. Thanks Steve
    Just trying to be fair

My god! It's so beautiful! What's the interior like?!?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Albiej View Post
    Ok. Thanks Steve
    Just trying to be fair

And you were being very fair, nice one, thank you

Steve B