Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW-A2OC bag

NEW-A2OC bag

Hi All,

A new line has been added to the Merchandise store, either access via the merchandise link and select clothing store from the main menu, or to be taken directly to the bags select this link http://stores.clothes2order.com/a2-owners-club/other/

Use them to carry things around when at one of the car shows, or to keep this odds and sods that are rolling around in your boot.

LOTS OF COLOURS AVAILABLE in both the white/red image format or the black/grey format

If people prefer to save on the postage costs, I could place a single order for multiple bags, you will still be able to choose your bag colour as I wouldn't have to place them all for the same colour. Payment could then either be made at the next show, or via PayPal to me with the postage being worked out and paid on collection as it will depend on how many are ordered.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gym bag.jpeg 
Views:	192 
Size:	334.6 KB 
ID:	29080
    A2OC clothing is now available from our Merchandise area. Click here or select the Merchandise tab from the main menu bar
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
    Is a white A2 the ultimate accessory for an Essex Girl!

2003 TDI; BOSE being installed this week; 6 Speed Conversion; Genuine Audi 6 speed gear knob; handbrake tray; MK 2 Open-Sky; Double Din Dash; RNSE Mk 2; DICE I-Pod connection; H&R Springs; Monroe Reflex Shocks; Sports seats; Alcantara upholstery; Rear Cup Holders; Rear acoustic parking; Front fog lights; Twin boot lights; Rear power socket; False Floor; Custom Leather/Alcantara re-trimmed Steering Wheel; Cruise control; Drivers Information System; Climate control; Illuminated vanity mirrors; Winter Pack; QT Alloys; Mud flaps; HIDs; LED Interior Lighting; LED Reversing Lights; LED sidelights; LED number plate lights; Audi mats; K&N Airfilter; TT Pedals

2. 9 users that liked this post:

67boris (17-05-2017), a2sumo (16-05-2017), AJ Brewster (22-05-2017), Audimad (18-05-2017), Darren C (16-05-2017), Jeffers66 (16-05-2017), JIGSAW (17-05-2017), murdo (16-05-2017), Vorsprung durch Technik (17-05-2017)

They look really good Vonnie; practical too. Nice job!
    Now:
    1.6 FSI SE [2004] - Cobalt Blue

Open-sky system, climate control, heated platinum leather sports seats, unique professionally tailored sports steering wheel, all-round electric windows, cruise control, full DIS, komfortblinker, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, /S-line gear lever, TT pedals, front stowage tray, rear cup holder centre console, heated mirrors, HIDs, LEDs, OEM mud-flaps, collapsible spare wheel & retro-fitted mounting bracket, ScanGauge, 17" BBS multi-spoke alloy wheels (Summer), refurbished OEM SE 16" 6 spoke alloy wheels (Winter).

Was:
    1.4 TDI [75] 'Special Edition' [2005] - Akoya Silver

1.4 Petrol 'Special Edition' [2004] - Silver
    [Mrs C's]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-JVFNwFV4

4. Users that liked this post:

Vonnie (16-05-2017)

Hi Vonnie,
    surprised nobody has mentioned overalls as we are all usually working in them to keep these Old bits of aluminium in tip top shape
    2004 TDI 90 Sport Ebony,Cruise,2 tone Bosch fanfare horns,HID's,TT pedals,
    Kirin98s imported matching foot pedal,Koni's,Brembo discs n pads,14" alloys unleashed for summer

6. 2 users that liked this post:

67boris (17-05-2017), AJ Brewster (22-05-2017)

They look good. Are you going to Kempton Park?

8. 2 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (22-05-2017), Vonnie (17-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsprung durch Technik View Post
    They look good. Are you going to Kempton Park?

Hi

Yes I'll be there
    A2OC clothing is now available from our Merchandise area. Click here or select the Merchandise tab from the main menu bar
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

2003 TDI; BOSE being installed this week; 6 Speed Conversion; Genuine Audi 6 speed gear knob; handbrake tray; MK 2 Open-Sky; Double Din Dash; RNSE Mk 2; DICE I-Pod connection; H&R Springs; Monroe Reflex Shocks; Sports seats; Alcantara upholstery; Rear Cup Holders; Rear acoustic parking; Front fog lights; Twin boot lights; Rear power socket; False Floor; Custom Leather/Alcantara re-trimmed Steering Wheel; Cruise control; Drivers Information System; Climate control; Illuminated vanity mirrors; Winter Pack; QT Alloys; Mud flaps; HIDs; LED Interior Lighting; LED Reversing Lights; LED sidelights; LED number plate lights; Audi mats; K&N Airfilter; TT Pedals

10. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (22-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie View Post
    Hi
    Yes I'll be at straight outta kempton
    If i order a couple of bags are you able to bring them to Kempton?

12. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (22-05-2017)

Looking at the site they are quoting estimated delivery date of 30th May, so to late for Kempton.
    Options are
    you can order directly from the link in the post above and have them delivered estimated 30th to your home
    you can ask me to hold an order pending others requesting to reduce the postage costs and collect at Vag at the Manor (if you are coming) or I could post onwards

I'm really pleased with the quality of these

Regards Yvonne

14. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (22-05-2017)

Are you coming ? your name isn't down on the calendar? i hope you are cheers mike
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 13th August AUDIS IN THE PARK . pm me ideas for consideration please

A2OC Has a Facebook page ----https://www.facebook.com/groups/AudiA2Owners/

INSTAGRAM---TAG "A2oc" or Follow me ---- a2sumo

ALL A2'S ARE WELCOME AT CAR SHOWS/SOCIALS SO COME JOIN THE FUN

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

16. 2 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (22-05-2017), Vorsprung durch Technik (17-05-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by a2sumo View Post
    Are you coming ? your name isn't down on the calendar? i hope you are cheers mike
    Thanks Mike,yes we will be there especially as it's not far from us.Looking forward to it.

18. 2 users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (22-05-2017), Jeffers66 (18-05-2017)

So are you coming on the stand ? join in the display?
    Daily driver-2005 Akoya silver TDI Special Edition-----------------show car yellow colour storm TDI modified.
    next social will be 13th August AUDIS IN THE PARK . pm me ideas for consideration please

A2OC Has a Facebook page ----https://www.facebook.com/groups/AudiA2Owners/

INSTAGRAM---TAG "A2oc" or Follow me ---- a2sumo

ALL A2'S ARE WELCOME AT CAR SHOWS/SOCIALS SO COME JOIN THE FUN

i will now have with me at socials the club decals and key rings please just ask--NOW SELLING MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT BANDS-SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND HELP MEDICAL PROGRESS-ON BEHALF OF TOURANGANG(JOHN)

20. Users that liked this post:

AJ Brewster (22-05-2017)