Thread: Rear number plate light cover

Rear number plate light cover

Hi All Awesome A2 Owners..

Does any one have the plastic covers over the number plate light please?

I cannot undo the screw over my A2 1.6 FSI 04 plate, looks like it may have to be snapped off and replaced.

So if anyone is able to help me out, that would be awesome.. only thing the MOT has failed on.. rear number plate light not working.. haha..!!

Thank you for your time in reading this post and I look forward to hearing back.

tried to upload photo but to no avail..

Have a great day.

Cheers.

Aitch
    Last edited by DV04RLU; 19-05-2017 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DV04RLU View Post
    Hi All Awesome A2 Owners..

Does any one have the plastic covers over the number plate light please?

I cannot undo the screw over my A2 1.6 FSI 04 plate, looks like it may have to be snapped off and replaced.

So if anyone is able to help me out, that would be awesome.. only thing the MOT has failed on.. rear number plate light not working.. haha..!!

Thank you for your time in reading this post and I look forward to hearing back.

tried to upload photo but to no avail..

Have a great day.

Cheers.

Aitch
    Hi,

They are available from Audi or TPS or similar. A2Steve often has some or Sarge, but the problem is that a used one will have the same problem, it is a very common fault.

Steve B

DV04RLU, earlier in the year a thread was started by Crewe Audi for group buys, see here;

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...udi-Group-Buys

...I could do with some for my car as I'm sure they'll disintegrate when I do my bulbs, I'll put a post on that thread registering interest so keep an eye on uptake there for a bit of a shared discount over normal Audi prices if you can wait for them... although I think the minimum uptake might not be met as a lot of folks just bought them!

Kennedy.