Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 381

Thread: Garage full of parts - hundreds of parts available, please request - A2Steve

  1. #351
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Aberdare, South Wales
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkythelabrat View Post
    Hi Steve. Can I have the brakes please?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Yes mate, definately. Send the payment in the normal way...no rush at all. Is this 56% now?
    Last edited by A2Steve; 16-07-2017 at 11:47 PM.

  2. #352
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Telford, Shropshire
    Posts
    10
    Hi,

    I am after a silver bonnet and two silver front wings, as the wings on my A2 appear to have be polished with a scouring pad

    Thanks

  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by A2Steve View Post
    Yes mate, definately. Send the payment in the normal way...no rush at all. Is this 56% now?
    Hmmm. Once I fit Depronman's door catches I think it'll balance about 54% unless we calculate by mass of course


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. #354
    Quote Originally Posted by A2Steve View Post
    Yes mate, definately. Send the payment in the normal way...no rush at all. Is this 56% now?
    Did I have anything else in stockpile from my 'wish list' to pay for?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #355
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Aberdare, South Wales
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by giskard View Post
    Hi,

    I am after a silver bonnet and two silver front wings, as the wings on my A2 appear to have be polished with a scouring pad

    Thanks
    Morning

    I have nothing in silver at present i'm afraid. Depending how deep the marks are, it's possible to acheive a good result with wet sanding and then polishing with a mild cutting compound.

  6. #356
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Aberdare, South Wales
    Posts
    3,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkythelabrat View Post
    Did I have anything else in stockpile from my 'wish list' to pay for?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I don't think so. Unless I have forgotten something and if I have then its to your benefit :-)

  7. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by A2Steve View Post
    I don't think so. Unless I have forgotten something and if I have then its to your benefit :-)
    I think my current wish list is:
    - Brake wear wiring connector
    - Box spanner
    - Cup holder pop out
    - 19spline wheel nut adaptor

    I think i may have forgotten some things but I reckon those are the things I've asked you to keep an eye out for!


    I could probably also do with a ton of new bits to donate to the new Campervan project too. Will think about it.







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #358
    Hi Steve,
    Bit of an old request here but im after the 2 front fog light blank covers or what ever you call them.
    Some numpty chose to fit after market foglights by cutting through the blanks (Person who owned it before me i may add, certainly not my bright idea!) and it just looks daft!
    Have you got a pair and if so, how much with postage?

    Thanks
    Gary

  9. #359
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Bedfordshire
    Posts
    154
    Front passenger and front driver speaker covers please.
    Curly metal tool for fishing out the centre caps.


  10. #360
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Aberdare, South Wales
    Posts
    3,357
    Thanks Alex, brakes packed tonight for delivery on thursday. I found a wheel stud cover removal tool tonight that I think you have mentioned in the past so have stuck that in the box as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkythelabrat View Post
    I think my current wish list is:
    - Brake wear wiring connector
    - Box spanner
    - Cup holder pop out
    - 19spline wheel nut adaptor

    I think i may have forgotten some things but I reckon those are the things I've asked you to keep an eye out for!


    I could probably also do with a ton of new bits to donate to the new Campervan project too. Will think about it.







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Steve
    0779zero965448

    Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

    http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve



    2004 Audi A2 1.4 TDI 75 SE

  11. Users that liked this post:

    Pinkythelabrat (18-07-2017)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •