Aerofoil

Hi was just wondering anybody knows the colour code for the rear aerofoil as looking to repaint mine.

Cheers

Steven

Not sure of any colour code for it but I chose to paint the one on my wife's TDI 90 in body colour and I think it looks ok?

Not for those people wanting an OEM look of course.
Rear spoiler 2.jpg

Not sure of any colour code for it but I chose to paint the one on my wife's TDI 90 in body colour and I think it looks ok?

Not for those people wanting an OEM look of course.
View attachment 29273

Hi Steve,

Considering all the chat on here about white being a rare colour for an A2 is this such a specimen?

I have to say I think it is a very fetching colour and would appreciate seeing more pictures if you have them.

I know it's dirty talk but I'd consider having mine resprayed to look this good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Steve,

Considering all the chat on here about white being a rare colour for an A2 is this such a specimen?

I have to say I think it is a very fetching colour and would appreciate seeing more pictures if you have them.

I know it's dirty talk but I'd consider having mine resprayed to look this good

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately not, It was red originally but when my wife saw my "project" after it was painted white she wanted her car painted white too (it ius her car in the picture)

Vonnie has a "Factory white" A2 and it is mainly because her car looks so good that I decided on white for my project car!

But it is a Skoda White, so basically still VAG and so NEARLY a factory white LOL

Steve B

How much is a respray in your neck of the woods? A local unit here indicated £500 for a Smart Fortwo in non-metallic black 'gun finish' which is bumpy and lacks the sanding and smoothing before the second coat. That seemed extortionate to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back