A2 1.4 AUA DIS update question

Hello all.
I'm looking for instrument cluster with dis to make retro fit in my A2 1.4 aua late 2001. My fuel tank is 34l.
For the moment i have 8Z0 920 900 G and it's using Fuel tank sender 8Z0 919 673 B.
I have find for sale full dis instrument cluster with number 8Z0 920 980 D ,but can't find any information for fuel tank sender that is for that instrument cluster.
Can some one give me more information about this full dis instrument cluster , is it going to work with mine fuel tank sender ??

Hello all again. Today i manage to find another Full dis instrument cluster. Unfortunately the part number is missing. The only number that i can read is VDO 110 080 193/013
Can someone help me to define is this instrument cluster for 8Z0 919 673 B fuel tank sender. Or the only way is to get the instrument cluster connected to vag com?

Hi,

I have a June 2001 AUA 1.4 petrol with the small tank and factory fitted DIS. My cluster is part number 8Z0 920 980 D which is the same as the one you have found for sale.
My car is pre-canbus (radio with a single button) so if yours is too, then its probably the right one for you.

regards

Andrew

Hi Dimitar,

Remember that 8Z0 920 980 D will be a UK cluster with speed in mph, etc. It will work, but possibly isn't exactly what you want.

8Z0 920 930 P would be the perfect unit for your car, though 8Z0 920 930 A would also work.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
Hi Dimitar,

Remember that 8Z0 920 980 D will be a UK cluster with speed in mph, etc. It will work, but possibly isn't exactly what you want.

8Z0 920 930 P would be the perfect unit for your car, though 8Z0 920 930 A would also work.

Cheers,

Tom

Further thoughts on the above...

Dimitar, am I right in thinking that you have fitted RNS-E and that you are curretly using an emulator?
Once you have fitted DIS, will you want the navigation directions to appear on the DIS screen? If you do, you will need to remove the emulator and connect the RNS-E CAN bus to the cluster. This means you will need a cluster capable of supporting RNS-E. 8Z0 920 930 A is NOT capable of supporting RNS-E, so you will need 8Z0 920 930 P.

If you cannot find a cluster with this part number, send me a PM. I may be able to supply you with one.

Cheers,

Tom

Hello Tom. Yes the RNS-E is working with emulator. So i will definitely search for 8z0 920 930 P but in Bulgaria that will be very very hard.

Back