Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh dear look what I did today. Has anyone got a silver door??

Oh dear look what I did today. Has anyone got a silver door??

A sneeky pillar jumped out on me today, has anyone got an immaculate door skin in silver available?
    Steve
    0779zero965448

Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve

Project TDI150 on its way :-)

I can't help with the door sadly Steve, but just to say I'm very sorry to see this damage to your pride and joy.

Hopefully a new door and a minor smart repair to the Votex skirt will see it as right as rain.
    Now:
    1.6 FSI SE [2004] - Cobalt Blue

Open-sky system, climate control, heated platinum leather sports seats, unique professionally tailored sports steering wheel, all-round electric windows, cruise control, full DIS, komfortblinker, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, /S-line gear lever, TT pedals, front stowage tray, rear cup holder centre console, heated mirrors, HIDs, LEDs, OEM mud-flaps, collapsible spare wheel & retro-fitted mounting bracket, ScanGauge, 17" BBS multi-spoke alloy wheels (Summer), refurbished OEM SE 16" 6 spoke alloy wheels (Winter).

Was:
    1.4 TDI [75] 'Special Edition' [2005] - Akoya Silver

1.4 Petrol 'Special Edition' [2004] - Silver
    [Mrs C's]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-JVFNwFV4

Yes it definately looks worse than it is. The votex isn't damaged just scuffed so will be easily repaired. Just hope I can get a good colour match on the door.
    Steve
    0779zero965448

That would be a R/O if an insurance company was involved, it is about time they fokers at Westminster stopped taking brown envelopes from I C lobbytossers to help them manipulate insurance premiums market, enough said. Is Burchill the only person doon in that neck of the Woods who is not corrupt?

5. Users that liked this post:

Birchall (06-06-2017)

I should have one in silver not sure of the exact silver (2000 car)
    2011 Naomi House Ambassador
    '76 Leyland Princess 2200 HLS
    '79 Scirocco Storm
    '84 Audi ur quattro
    '86 Audi coupe
    '01 A2 1.4 TDI SE

It makes a change you asking us for parts Steve. In all seriousness I,m sorry to see this and hope someone can find you a mint door.
    Cherry Red Tdi 90

8. Users that liked this post:

A2Steve (06-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I should have one in silver not sure of the exact silver (2000 car)
    Thanks Steve. Do you know the colour code of the car it came from? As far as I'm aware there is only one silver used in that shade. Would you be willing to post? I could help with arranging the courier if you are prepared to pack! I only need the bare shell of the bottom half of the door if it makes it easier for you?
    Steve
    0779zero965448

If steveb can't help Steve, there are a few on eBay. The link below is an example from A8 Parts. I have bought from them before - service and item as described. If you email them they will send you hi-res images of the actual item.

An option mate if all else fails; any minor blemishes can always be smart repaired when you get the skirt sorted.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A2-Re...YAAOSw9N1VhCnE
    Now:
    1.6 FSI SE [2004] - Cobalt Blue

Open-sky system, climate control, heated platinum leather sports seats, unique professionally tailored sports steering wheel, all-round electric windows, cruise control, full DIS, komfortblinker, auto-dimming rear-view mirror, /S-line gear lever, TT pedals, front stowage tray, rear cup holder centre console, heated mirrors, HIDs, LEDs, OEM mud-flaps, collapsible spare wheel & retro-fitted mounting bracket, ScanGauge, 17" BBS multi-spoke alloy wheels (Summer), refurbished OEM SE 16" 6 spoke alloy wheels (Winter).

Was:
    1.4 TDI [75] 'Special Edition' [2005] - Akoya Silver

1.4 Petrol 'Special Edition' [2004] - Silver
    [Mrs C's]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES-JVFNwFV4

Quote Originally Posted by A2Steve View Post
    Thanks Steve. Do you know the colour code of the car it came from? As far as I'm aware there is only one silver used in that shade. Would you be willing to post? I could help with arranging the courier if you are prepared to pack! I only need the bare shell of the bottom half of the door if it makes it easier for you?
    Not a problem to pack it, i'll see the car again Thursday / Friday i'll take a picture and see if i can find the code
    2011 Naomi House Ambassador
    '76 Leyland Princess 2200 HLS
    '79 Scirocco Storm
    '84 Audi ur quattro
    '86 Audi coupe
    '01 A2 1.4 TDI SE

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Not a problem to pack it, i'll see the car again Thursday / Friday i'll take a picture and see if i can find the code
    Thank you very much Steve, thats appreciated.