Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh dear look what I did today. Has anyone got a silver door??

Quote Originally Posted by Darren C View Post
    If steveb can't help Steve, there are a few on eBay. The link below is an example from A8 Parts. I have bought from them before - service and item as described. If you email them they will send you hi-res images of the actual item.

An option mate if all else fails; any minor blemishes can always be smart repaired when you get the skirt sorted.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-A2-Re...YAAOSw9N1VhCnE
    Thanks Darren but I'll only buy from a member or wait until I get a breaker in the colour myself. Unfortunately I don't trust ebay breakers and believe I'll get a more honest appraisal from a club member.
    Steve
    0779zero965448

Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve

2004 TDi 140 SE - Ipanema brown full respray, turbo technics hybrid turbo, darkside developments custom cam, powerflow 2.5 inch stainless exhaust, drilled/grooved discs front and back, yellowstuff pads, H&R front and rear anti-roll bars, 18 inch Audi R8 alloys, opensky, BOSE, cruise and sports interior.

2. Users that liked this post:

Howdy Ay 2 (15-06-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by A2Steve View Post
    Thanks Darren but I'll only buy from a member or wait until I get a breaker in the colour myself. Unfortunately I don't trust ebay breakers and believe I'll get a more honest appraisal from a club member.
    i've also had a number parts from A8 parts and always exactly as described and well packaged so I wouldn't discount them Steve if they have what you need
    Bonnet Across Britain: http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?31148-Bonnet-Across-Britain-the-Journey Click the virginmoneygiving link to donate http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/BonnetacrossBritainA2OC.

A2OC clothing
    is now available. Click here or select the Merchandise tab from the main menu bar
    _______
    Is a white A2 the ultimate accessory for an Essex Girl!

2003 TDI; BOSE; 6 Speed Gearbox; Genuine Audi 6 speed gear knob; handbrake tray; MK 2 Open-Sky; Double Din Dash; RNSE Mk 2; DICE I-Pod connection; H&R Springs; Monroe Reflex Shocks; Sports seats; Alcantara upholstery; Rear Cup Holders; Rear acoustic parking; Front fog lights; Twin boot lights; Rear power socket; False Floor; Custom Leather/Alcantara re-trimmed Steering Wheel; Cruise control; Drivers Information System; Climate control; Illuminated vanity mirrors;Winter Pack; QT Alloys; Mud flaps; HIDs; LED Interior Lights/Reversing Lights/Sidelights/number plate lights; TT Pedals

Quote Originally Posted by Vonnie View Post
    i've also had a number parts from A8 parts and always exactly as described and well packaged so I wouldn't discount them Steve if they have what you need
    Thanks for the recomendation Yvonne, I think Prestige have a good reputation and I'll certainly get in touch with them should the forum not come to the rescue :-)
    Steve
    0779zero965448

2004 TDi 140 SE - Ipanema brown full respray, turbo technics hybrid turbo, darkside developments custom cam, powerflow 2.5 inch stainless exhaust, drilled/grooved discs front and back, yellowstuff pads, H&R front and rear anti-roll bars, 18 inch Audi R8 alloys, opensky, BOSE, cruise and sports interior.

Thanks for the recomendation Yvonne, I think Prestige have a good reputation and I'll certainly get in touch with them should the forum not come to the rescue :-)
    +1 to Prestige's rep

Sorry to see - what a nasty post it was
    A2s
    1.4tdi Ebony Black w/Red Legends Leather, 202k miles, BOSE, RNS-E, ColourDIS (Baby Boomer)
    1.4tdi Mauritius Blue, OSS, BOSE, Black Sports Leather (Project X)
    1.6 FSI SE Ebony Black, BrokenSky (Dad's)

Scirocco Storm - Mk2 1.9 BRMotorSport, many upgrades, 23 yrs
    A6 Allroad - 3.0tdi - Leather, BOSE

Gone, but not forgotten:
    A2s: 2x1.6FSI, 2x1.4 (Po/ProjectY)
    A5 3.0tdi Coupe, 13xSciroccos, 3xCorrados inc mythical Campaign, 4xMk1 Golfs (3xN & 1xGLi Cabrio)

Sorry to see the damage Steve, also very sorry I can't help you with this, have doors but not Silver

Sarge

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any help that I can give to my fellow beings; let me do it now; for I shall not pass this way again.

I owned 22 A2's, currently have 4x 1.4 Petrol's, 2x 1.6FSi and 3x 1.4TDi ....so well versed!

**** HOW I REBUILT MY A2 (SHOBY CAR) CLICK HERE ****

**** General A2 Servicing Information click here ****

MORE 'HOW TO's click here

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE - AUDI A2 CAR PARTS AVAILABLE....... HUNDREDS AVAILABLE....... CLICK HERE <<<<<<

Services Offered:
    Key Programming, Scan reports, fault code scanning, RNS-E Pin CODE, GENERAL REPAIRS, FULL SERVICING .....Much More! taking care of your pride & joy! .

Decided to go with Prestige in the end. Hoping the door skin turns up in good condition they were very helpful.

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but experiencing how difficult it has been to find a good replacement door I can see why the service I offer is appreciated by many members.
    Steve
    0779zero965448

8. 9 users that liked this post:

67boris (15-06-2017), andrewparkeruk (14-06-2017), chumsofmanutd (13-06-2017), depronman (13-06-2017), murdo (14-06-2017), Pinkythelabrat (14-06-2017), S2Dicky (14-06-2017), trufflestu (14-06-2017), Vonnie (14-06-2017)

Decided to go with Prestige in the end. Hoping the door skin turns up in good condition they were very helpful.

I don't mean to blow my own trumpet but experiencing how difficult it has been to find a good replacement door I can see why the service I offer is appreciated by many members.
    Don't forget to save your A2OC club badge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Found an hour this weekend and changed the door skin over. She's looking pretty again :-) Just some paint for the sideskirt and she will be back to normal....also saved the A2OC badge :-)
    Steve
    0779zero965448

11. 10 users that liked this post:

67boris (19-06-2017), a2sumo (18-06-2017), Birchall (19-06-2017), Cronus7 (19-06-2017), depronman (19-06-2017), Jeffers66 (18-06-2017), JIGSAW (18-06-2017), Keithb (19-06-2017), Pinkythelabrat (18-06-2017), Vorsprung durch Technik (18-06-2017)