TDI in Slough

spud

Afternoon fellow members, I have seen a nice TDI in Slough but I live over 200 miles away. Now the problem I have is do I buy the car and get it delivered without seeing it close up or do I go down and give it the once over. I do like the car, 100,000 on the clock, leather interior, OSS with the 6 CD and computer system. Or I was thinking do any members live in Slough or near to it, to go and give it the once over for me. I hope iam not being cheeky by asking, very much appreciated if somebody can regards Spud

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I would never buy a car without seeing it Spud... hopefully a member near Slough will volunteer to look at it for you. I always go and have a nozey if they are local. :)

I made that mistake with my first A2, it was only a thought a daft one at that. Yes Special edition you have to go and look, one of my mates is good so I will take him also. Me not very good at spotting if anything is up, I've seen one near to where u live but its a petrol. At a push I will get one but the TDI looks a good bet but there a sought after car and a bit thin on the ground at the mo. Thanks for the sound advice regards Spud

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

You are very welcome and if its any consolation my first A2 was a lemon too as at that time I knew begger all about them. If you need me to have a look at the 1.4 petrol please send me a PM.

Cheers
Dave:)

Back