Going to look at A2

Cheer's Simon, and there's a wheel cap on one of the back wheels missing. So let's see if I can knock him down a few quid.
Regards Spud

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Cheer's Simon, and there's a wheel cap on one of the back wheels missing. So let's see if I can knock him down a few quid.
Regards Spud

Off the top of my head they are around £30 each new if still available!

I notice that the instrument cluster screen is faulty. Notice there's a 'digital worm' in the left-hand-side of the display.
This is something I can sort out and it's not too expensive, but even if it doesn't bother you, it's further cause for haggling.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
Off the top of my head they are around £30 each new if still available!
Cheer's Jeffers, for that. Can not understand why some people can not be bothered, to put little things like the cap, and number plate right. Just let's the car down when selling the car.
Regards Spud

I notice that the instrument cluster screen is faulty. Notice there's a 'digital worm' in the left-hand-side of the display.
This is something I can sort out and it's not too expensive, but even if it doesn't bother you, it's further cause for haggling.

Cheers,

Tom
Thanks for that Tom, how much would it be to put right, also I have just had the vehicle check report back, and it's got a clean report. Only two owners so that sounds good. I made that mistake when I bought my first A2, and it cost me big time. Regards Spud

'Timing belt replaced at 52,235 miles' - in other words, timing belt needs replacement. Sorry to sound negative but that also seems really quite expensive for an X reg 1.4 with 90k miles.

Also fuse cover is not attached / in centre console so probably broken catches. Deproman produces replacement clips but again its all about attention to detail. Good luck

'Timing belt replaced at 52,235 miles' - in other words, timing belt needs replacement. Sorry to sound negative but that also seems really quite expensive for an X reg 1.4 with 90k miles.
Yes I know Exe Chris, but no matter what car you buy, there will always be something to fix. I have allowed for this in my budget, my money off the insurance for my last car was a lot more than I expected. So I have still got a grand to play with. Regards Spud

Also fuse cover is not attached / in centre console so probably broken catches. Deproman produces replacement clips but again its all about attention to detail. Good luck
Hi Paul A2, that was on when I went to view the car, and yes I can not understand why they have not made right these little jobs. I told the guy this and knocked him down as much as I could. Regards Spud

Back