Alloy rings for (Auto) Headlight Switches

sciroccorrado

A2OC Donor
I'll start a new post for handling of the silver alloy rings for the Headlight switches...

So far we have the following orders

Forum name
OneFlewOver1
Murdo1
Sciroccorrado2
DJ1901
AllanS1
FBI1
FHL1
Catnip641
Irfan1

That's all 10 allocated, if anybody else wants one, let me know below and I'll get a list together and perhaps order on another multiple.

Last edited:
I'll start a new post for handling of the silver alloy rings for the Headlight switches...

So far we have the following orders

Forum name
OneFlewOver1
Murdo1
Sciroccorrado2
DJ1901
AllanS1
FBI1
FHL1
Catnip641
Irfan1

That's all 10 allocated, if anybody else wants one, let me know below and I'll get a list together and perhaps order on another multiple.
Hi, Payment now made via paypal friends and family, Regards Andrew

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Just want to add that I competed my auto switch installation today and the ring was a real help for the cutting. I overlayed the ring on the switch surround and dremel sanded inside the ring to cut the plastic down to the required amount for a snug fit.

OK.

So I am now convinced that I should try this for myself on my new "keeper".

Would it be best for me to just buy the ring from eBay directly or should I get one from here??

I have a few well worn fascias I can practice on.

Steve B

I bought from here via scirocorradon. By the way Steve, I rough cut well inside the plastic ring from the rear of the plastic switch first before fine tuning my sand for the aluminium ring to fit snugly.

Back