New A2

spud

I can confirm, that I'm the owner of another A2. Well pleased with the car and price. Few little things need sorting, button for the petrol flap missing, wheel Cap, and front number plate needs sticking back at one end, slow puncher in back tyre. But drives really well, and to top my day off it's got OSS and it works. And I paid 1275, the asking price was 1495 so I think I did OK. Regards Spud

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice one Pinkythelabrat, another A2 in the hands of someone who will love and pamper her. Got to go and pick her up later, can not wait like a kid at Christmas. Regards Spud

Great news spud - time now to make it your own with some tlc -see you at audis in the park cheers Mike

Very well done on sourcing a new A2 so quickly spud and one which you had your eye on too - destiny.

You were right to haggle on price and that saving will help go towards your personalisation and restoration fund. Nice to have a working OSS too, so well done on that front also.

As Mike says, now you can add your own stamp to the car. Welcome back in the truest sense indeed!

Pictures needed once you have acquire it!

Great news spud - time now to make it your own with some tlc -see you at audis in the park cheers Mike
Nice one Mike, yes you're right I'm off to Tom's on Sunday to get the display sorted, as Tom spotted in one of the pics it has a digital worm inside. There are a few more niggles dotted about the car, and for the age she's been well looked after. Regards Spud

Very well done on sourcing a new A2 so quickly spud and one which you had your eye on too - destiny.

You were right to haggle on price and that saving will help go towards your personalisation and restoration fund. Nice to have a working OSS too, so well done on that front also.

As Mike says, now you can add your own stamp to the car. Welcome back in the truest sense indeed!

Pictures needed once you have acquire it!
It's nice to be back Darren C, I've miss the club the A2 takes over you're life. Every member is always there to help if anything goes wrong, it's never a problem. And I do believe in fate, this car had my name on it. After seeing it every day for 3 months, and then for it to turn up again, Say's something to me. And don't worry there will be plenty of photos as soon as I get her home.
Regards Spud

It was definitely a 'meant to be' A2 for you Spud, glad you got the deal you wanted and your back in the fold!
See you at a social meet hopefully
Cheers Jeff

It was definitely a 'meant to be' A2 for you Spud, glad you got the deal you wanted and your back in the fold!
See you at a social meet hopefully
Cheers Jeff
Thanks Jeff, and it would be nice to meet fellow members. I have only met Tom from Lancaster, as he fixed a few problems on my last A2. Hope to meet up soon Regards Spud

Back