Not letting me post photos

spud

Trying to post photos of my new A2,
And it's playing up. Anybody else have same probs. Regards Spud

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

I find that when I had an iphone 4s they would just upload, but now got an iphone 6 and they are ALWAYS too large, just the better quality cameras in the latter smart phones generate large image sizes

I find that when I had an iphone 4s they would just upload, but now got an iphone 6 and they are ALWAYS too large, just the better quality cameras in the latter smart phones generate large image sizes
I'm bloody clueless when it comes to tec, I have to ask my son for advice lol. I shall have another go, in a bit. Regards Spud

if you open your photo on your smart phone, there is generally an option to resize it, select the small or medium option and then try to upload that or alternatively use a program like photoshop etc to resize it on a PC

if you open your photo on your smart phone, there is generally an option to resize it, select the small or medium option and then try to upload that or alternatively use a program like photoshop etc to resize it on a PC
Nice one Regards Spud

I've sorted it depronman, I had to post 6 at a time but it worked. Thanks for the lesson in technology lol Regards Spud

Back