Thread: Audi A2 1.4 Sport Petrol 2002 65k on the clock, what to do with it??

Question Audi A2 1.4 Sport Petrol 2002 65k on the clock, what to do with it??

Hi Having to get a van for work, Any ideas what to do with my car? engine has hardly done anything, bought it at 36k, anyone got any suggestions? i looked at webuyanycar as they'll give me 650 for it. just want it gone, be a shame to strip it for parts. Think it needs new pads and discs, and my suspension coil don't sound too good. other than that it drives great every time. Does anyone want it?

tom.
    Last edited by todesign; 18-06-2017 at 11:20 AM.

It sounds a real shame that you have to part with it Tom. I know one or two members are happy and lucky enough to keep their A2,s as a second classic car and just take them out for socials and weekend runs. I think you would miss it a lot.

If this is not feasible then please could you set a sale price please in accordance with our market rules and perhaps some photos to help you with a sale.

Many thanks

Dave
    Last edited by Special edition; 18-06-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Cherry Red Tdi 90

Companies like webuyanycar are, in my opinion scammers. I ended up buying an ex customers car after they offered 800 online then when she went in they said 75!!!

Did they give you this quote online or in person?

Where are you located then? Better to put up full specs of car and pictures Buddy.

Sarge

I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any help that I can give to my fellow beings; let me do it now; for I shall not pass this way again.

I owned 22 A2's, currently have 4x 1.4 Petrol's, 2x 1.6FSi and 3x 1.4TDi ....so well versed!

**** HOW I REBUILT MY A2 (SHOBY CAR) CLICK HERE ****

**** General A2 Servicing Information click here ****

MORE 'HOW TO's click here

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> CLICK HERE - AUDI A2 CAR PARTS AVAILABLE....... HUNDREDS AVAILABLE....... CLICK HERE <<<<<<

Services Offered:
    Key Programming, Scan reports, fault code scanning, RNS-E Pin CODE, GENERAL REPAIRS, FULL SERVICING .....Much More! taking care of your pride & joy! .

4. 2 users that liked this post:

simufly (18-06-2017), Special edition (18-06-2017)

man where are you?
    2004 TDI 90 Sport Ebony,Cruise,2 tone Bosch fanfare horns,HID's,TT pedals,
    Kirin98s imported matching foot pedal,Koni's,Brembo discs n pads,14" alloys unleashed for summer

My sister in law is looking for a cheap reliable runaround and I've recommend the A2. As others, where are you?
    Steve
    0779zero965448

Lots of parts/spares for sale - please click the link

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...equest-A2Steve

2004 Audi A2 1.4 TDI 75 SE

If you really want to sell it for the best price then advertise in London privately - Architects and those in the know are now after low mileage A2s - especially petrol now the world has gone utterly mad.

Otherwise hang onto it as there still isn't much out there as practical and cheap to run.
    Lukas

First A2 1.2 TDI in UK 11/2002
    Style pack + Chorus + Advance pack + complete set of winter wheels and tyres

http://www.greenconsumerguide.com/audi_a2_tdi.php

8. Users that liked this post:

J3FVW (20-06-2017)

Tom -- is this still up for sale?

I have a 2002 1.4 petrol as well, but due to my daily commute, it has racked up 172k miles -- so I could very much use an 'upgrade'.

K