Chat It ain't half hot mum

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales

Just wondering if anyone can beat this figure. Taken in Cardiff city centre this evening on my way home from work.

My ambient temp display is accurate to within about 2 degrees so it was bloody hot :)

No photo sorry but Monday after work 36.5 and couldn't touch the top of the steering wheel. Crewe.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

37 in Black Forest today, OSS is a greenhouse... at lease it opens but its impossible to get in the car straight away.

31.5 degrees up in the Yorkshire Dales - and 2 days before I had got the aircon regassed - best £54 I've ever spent.

Got it done at Autocool Radiators in Scarborough who were most helpful - I was expecting them to have to repair it as KwikFit in Merthyr Tydfil had previously told me there was a leak so I was expecting a big bill, but there was no leak, useless KwikFit hadn't fixed the connectors on properly.

31.5 degrees up in the Yorkshire Dales - and 2 days before I had got the aircon regassed - best £54 I've ever spent.

Got it done at Autocool Radiators in Scarborough who were most helpful - I was expecting them to have to repair it as KwikFit in Merthyr Tydfil had previously told me there was a leak so I was expecting a big bill, but there was no leak, useless KwikFit hadn't fixed the connectors on properly.

Wow thats expensive, £35.00 here in Lincoln. .

Got a reading of 39 on my car the other night at Heathrow Airport, will post up the picture soon. Engine up to full temp in about 5 mins !!

37 in Black Forest today, OSS is a greenhouse... at lease it opens but its impossible to get in the car straight away.

As you approach the car, do you use the remote to open the windows so at least SOME of the hot air escapes before you get in.

Steve B

Had an outside temperature displayed of 41.5 while stuck in a stationary traffic jam near Heathrow, and I was in an A2 without AirCon!!!

Steve B

we have aircon fitted in the house and have had it on for many weeks , her indoors must be going through that mid life thing as i have been putting a blanket on while she swelters :confused:

We only have electric front windows but I think a google on this is needed now...
If you mean about opening the windows remotely? It will open the windows that are electric.

Just hold down the unlock button on your key fob and they will open (as long as you are within range). Holding the lock button on the fob down closes them.

This is can be disabled using VCDS but very few people disable it, do it should work.

Steve B

Back