Hello A2 people

OXFORDPAUL

Hi,
I have been lurking for a while, and looking at the A2 for a while, finally brought one... bit late in the game but, well I am just not an early adopter :cool:

Light Blue A2 1.4 Petrol, Pano Roof [working!] +130k bit rattley but seems to be solid.

Will be in the "Help me I am a noob" forum sections no doubt.

Cheers

OP

pic!
Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 17.48.12.png

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum officially Paul. A great choice in vehicle, but then this you already know.

Pictures are obligatory I'm afraid... ;)

In addition to the forum knowledge, there is also a good social scene if this is your thing. The next one is in a few weeks time, not too far from you, in Kimbolton.

Enjoy the car.

Cheers,

Darren

Thanks for the offer! I may well take you up on that, my kids go to St Bartholemew so I am over there quite often...

Thanks for the offer! I may well take you up on that, my kids go to St Bartholemew so I am over there quite often...

Will only take 10 minutes, if that. I can give you a print out, but saving to a USB memory stick (bring) might be better.
A good policy I gather is to clear all fault codes (to remove historical/spurious errors) and then come back another time to see what, if anything(optimist), has reoccurred.

I am an owl not a lark, mornings do not exist except in the middle of the night - PM to arrange.

Andy

Back