Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: All-Alloy Intercooler Group Order

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetFileAttachment-1.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	30306Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetFileAttachment-2.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	135.4 KB 
ID:	30307Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetFileAttachment-3.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	43.7 KB 
ID:	30308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetFileAttachment-4.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	30309Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetFileAttachment-5.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	30310Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetFileAttachment-6.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	22.2 KB 
ID:	30311Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetFileAttachment-7.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	30312Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetFileAttachment.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	30313

I'm very proud and fortunate to have already had one of these superb Timmus intercoolers fitted to my Tdi 90 in January by Marcus at WOM Automotive. I can't find the words to describe what an improvement it has made to the smooth running of my 163,000 mile engine.

I don't know how long the split intercooler had been affecting the performance of my little 3 cylinder diesel. And Im so pleased that it isn't going to be repeated at some point in the near future because of the quality of its replacement. Giving me absolute peace of mind knowing it will never fail in the same way again. Definately one of, if not the best upgrades I have had done so far on my pride and joy.

Photos above will hopefully show prospective buyers all they need to know about the work that needs to be done to have one of these beauties fitted.
    You won't regret buying one, if you can afford to buy one order it NOW!
    It's only a matter of time before your OEM one fails so there are no excuses not to get one.
    I'm also going to be investing in the other mods (inlet manifold pipes, etc) as soon as finances allow.
    Many many thanks to Timmus, Marcus and Rob for all they did for me and Klaudia on that very cold day.
    Drew.
    Last edited by drewroberts; 28-07-2017 at 12:45 PM. Reason: typo
    1.4 Tdi 90 Sport, 2004 '53, Akoya Silver.
    Symphony II, BOSE, D.I.S, E.C.C, Winter Pack, Alcantara/Leather, Bench Seat, Front Fogs, ISOfix, 17" RS4's.

Mods & Upgrades.
    Cruise, Cobra APS, Auto-Dim Mirror, Auto-Lights, All Interior LED's, Night Breakers, Rear Electrics, Hard Touch Climate, Komfortblinker, TT Pedals, K&N Air Filter, Metal Alloy Intercooler, ATE Power Discs & Pads, OEM Mudflaps, Audi Heritage Licence Plate, A2OC badge.

T.B.C. Wish List.
    DRL/HID's, Remap, Shocks, Springs, ARB's, Caliper Refurb,
    FBMFSW, Dual Tone Horn, Heated Seats, Longer 5th + 6th.

2. 2 users that liked this post:

andrewparkeruk (29-07-2017), sco (28-07-2017)

Quote Originally Posted by timmus View Post
    5 weeks to go in which to order an intercooler.

This could be a once-only opportunity. There's no guarantee that there'll be another production run after this one.

Cheers,

Tom
    Just assessing the condition of mine and also tracing a possible air leak leading to turbo cutting out, I may well add myself to the list soon.

looks great ^

Kennedy

I have no idea what state my current one is in, but I'm very attracted to the idea of not having to worry about it ever again. I just need to work out if I can afford it!
    Tony

Tom, likely to need one of these as well as the other bits we've discussed (and some more coming up as well)

Quote Originally Posted by Imola Yellow View Post
    I have no idea what state my current one is in, but I'm very attracted to the idea of not having to worry about it ever again. I just need to work out if I can afford it!
    This is a very good reason to buy the all-alloy intercooler, even if you don't fit it until you have to. In fact, it's the primary reason I had the intercooler designed in the first place; I just want to be able to drive around in my A2 for decades to come without having to worry about blowing another intercooler. Of course, it also offers performance advantages, but that's almost just an added bonus.

We've got three weeks until this order closes.

Cheers,

Tom
    A2 Retrofitting & Upgrade Service Offered: Cruise Control, DIS, Bose, Rear Electric Windows, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Heated Seats, Auto-Dimming Mirror, Bluetooth, Rear Speakers, Double-DIN Dash, RNS-E, Front Fog Lights, Lumbar Support, Komfortblinker, Convenience Unit Replacement, Key Programming, and much more...

Click here to order an all-alloy intercooler before August 31st.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy View Post
    Just assessing the condition of mine and also tracing a possible air leak leading to turbo cutting out, I may well add myself to the list soon.

Kennedy
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorswaine View Post
    Tom, likely to need one of these as well as the other bits we've discussed (and some more coming up as well)
    Just let me know before August 31st.
    A2 Retrofitting & Upgrade Service Offered: Cruise Control, DIS, Bose, Rear Electric Windows, Multifunction Steering Wheel, Heated Seats, Auto-Dimming Mirror, Bluetooth, Rear Speakers, Double-DIN Dash, RNS-E, Front Fog Lights, Lumbar Support, Komfortblinker, Convenience Unit Replacement, Key Programming, and much more...

Click here to order an all-alloy intercooler before August 31st.