Icetrack 2018 - 27&28.1.2018

Made it sticky for you ---pics and reviews from people that have gone to other years say this is fantastic fun. cheers mike

Reminder to express interest in this earlier rather than later - I already have 17 signups from Germany. If you want to be part of it - and you don't *have* to bring your A2, it can be something... four-wheel-drive... :D

The short version of what you'll need to do is this:
- Wednesday through the UK and northern Germany to be on the ferry which departs Travemünde (Lübeck) at 0300 local on Thursday 25th
- Ferry arrives Friday morning. We'll drive up together in a loose group. If you want to take an alternative route or be early, that's fine.
- We will have track time Saturday and Sunday, all day. 0900 to 1700 or so. I expect to have three tracks this time, including the big one on the lake with the circle - the one where as a rear-wheel driver, you're just pressing the accelerator and going round in circles.....
- Monday is generally free time
- Tuesday morning departure towards Helsinki
- either Ferry return on Tuesday pm or Wednesday - this time round, several are taking time out to check Helsinki out.
- Tuesday's ferry will deposit you back in Germany at 2100 on Wednesday 31st. From there it's a return home.

Costs should be similar to last time (€450) but with slightly better value (i.e. dinner Saturday will probably be included at minimal cost, more tracks, possibly also decent sauna on Friday night... let's see :) )

Video with some detail of last year:
https://vimeo.com/202216359

and George did some more which are also on his channel.

If you've questions, please ask.

- Bret

Hi,

so the pricing is in and it's very similar to last time, and this time we'll have two track complexes: one in the woods and the other on the lake.

If you're interested, please let me know!

- Bret

Back