Now it stops

robin

Well after having my break upgrade on the S1 with my 10 pot clapper and discs every time I drove the A2 the breaks seemed a bit on the dull side.
So I have been doing a bit of an upgrade on my A2 and this is the out come.
I did hit a few problems on the way but they stop a lot better now still not as good as the S1 but a good second.

IMG_5054.JPG

IMG_5056.JPG

IMG_5055.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Robin,

Very interested in what you did and where to get it (or is it not "plug and play").

Cheers
Steve B

Wow! Those discs are as big as the rim. The stopping prowess of your A2 now compliments the drivers talents. ;)

Do you want me to see if I can enlarge the pictures mate?

They are JUST what the A2 needs, especially if aftermarket / larger wheels are used, the standard ones look so small when you have some nice "open" wheels on.

These look "the business"

Steve B

No not plug and play but just the carries had to be made I got the calapers cheep was going to put on s1 back breaks but to much to change

They are JUST what the A2 needs, especially if aftermarket / larger wheels are used, the standard ones look so small when you have some nice "open" wheels on.

These look "the business"

Steve B

Yes Steve they are but had to put these wheels on as needed a 15 mm spacer to get the NBA to fit and I don't like running with spacers on.
Had a few issues with fitting but all done and happy with the out come.

Back