Intercooler bottom hose

Can anybody tell me the part number for the hose that fastens to the bottom of the intercooler 1.4tdi 75 please.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Can anybody tell me the part number for the hose that fastens to the bottom of the intercooler 1.4tdi 75 please.

Is it number 11 in the diagram below?

Steve B

2017-07-04.png

Also can you still buy these new and how much

It is part number 8Z0 145 832 H

PM member CreweAudi and Tom will be able to give you a price and availability, it can then be posted to you directly if you want to buy it.

Steve B

It is part number 8Z0 145 832 H

PM member CreweAudi and Tom will be able to give you a price and availability, it can then be posted to you directly if you want to buy it.

Steve B
The part number is for the 1.2 tdi hose just arrived it's wrong the part i was after ends in B not H

The part number is for the 1.2 tdi hose just arrived it's wrong the part i was after ends in B not H

I am so sorry, I looked it up but didn't select the correct engine model on that section.

I am sure that Tom at Crewe Audi will sort it out for you.

Sorry

Steve B

Hi Justin,

I can have a silicone hose manufactured for you, if you like. Normally they're available as a complete set of four, but I'm sure the manufacturer would be happy to make just the one you need. I'd have to enquire about the cost, but it'd certainly be cheaper than an original rubber one from Audi.

If I understand correctly, the hose you need is shown in Fig. 8.4 of this post: http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?32986-TDI120-My-New-Engine&p=281495#post281495
It's the hose shown at the very bottom of the photo.

Cheers,

Tom

Edit: Photo incorporated into this thread...
8.4 - Silicone Hoses.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks tom just waiting to see if audi crewe can do anything about returning it but he says maybe not as it was special order.

Back