Brake light switch

Anybody got the part number for the brake light switch 2002 1.4tdi 75 there's 2 on euro car parts not sure which i need.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

Hi,

The one's that ECP sell for the A2 are the revised brake light switches and are, in my opinion, inferior to the original 'A' version and more prone to being damaged. ECP do sell the original version, though you won't find it listed for the A2.

The switch very similar to the one originally fitted to the A2, is here. (I had to use the registration number of a TT of similar age to source)

Regards,

Matt.

Hi,

The one's that ECP sell for the A2 are the revised brake light switches and are, in my opinion, inferior to the original 'A' version and more prone to being damaged. ECP do sell the original version, though you won't find it listed for the A2.

The switch very similar to the one originally fitted to the A2, is here. (I had to use the registration number of a TT of similar age to source)

Regards,

Matt.

Ipswich Audi sold me the genuine article for £13.50. Is it worth looking anywhere else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

Regards,

Matt.
Checked that part out pins are different
684756daf624780bb20035ee7b7a5bb3.jpg

Checked that part out pins are different
684756daf624780bb20035ee7b7a5bb3.jpg

Scratch that i took the wrong one out the pic is the one on the clutch but it was still wrong the brake switch has 4 contacts not 2.

Back