Ban the Person above you...

sciroccorrado

A2OC Donor
As I'm a bit bored at the moment, waiting for my son to finish his drama club, I thought I'd start a pointless thread that I wholesale nicked from the A5 forum that I frequent...

Basically, the rules are that you must ban the person who posts before you in the forum for some spurious reason. Preferably no repeat bans (reasons), repeated banning of somebody is entirely acceptable, as it means they are taking part.

Another rule (and this is important) this is only a bit of fun, please if you are likely to take offence do not take part.

So, my example here is ... "I ban Sciroccorrado for starting a bloomin' awful and pointless thread..."

... enjoy!

As I'm a bit bored at the moment, waiting for my son to finish his drama club, I thought I'd start a pointless thread that I wholesale nicked from the A5 forum that I frequent...

Basically, the rules are that you must ban the person who posts before you in the forum for some spurious reason. Preferably no repeat bans (reasons), repeated banning of somebody is entirely acceptable, as it means they are taking part.

Another rule (and this is important) this is only a bit of fun, please if you are likely to take offence do not take part.

So, my example here is ... "I ban Sciroccorrado for starting a bloomin' awful and pointless thread..."

... enjoy!

I ban Sciroccorrado for having a name linked to two cars in his good favour - neither of which is an A2 incidentally - but never sharing a picture of a current, previous or favourite Scirocco! Banned!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pinkythelabrat banned for not doing the decent thing, and posting a photo of his motor in the comment... and just so it doesn't happen again ...

A259UYV-08708.jpg

Well that's both of you banned for continuing to talk to a banned forum poster after you banned each other.
Thereby creating a circular ban loop that could not be broken without some muppet from Leeds finding a spurious way of re-opening the thread. :)

Last edited:
Back