And we thought A2 mudflaps were rare and expensive when available

Jeffers66

A2OC Donor
Mk 1 TT mudflaps are no longer available so if you've got some A2 ones new and bagged, keep em for a few years!
Cheers Jeff

Attachments

• IMG_6725.PNG
    IMG_6725.PNG
    624.4 KB · Views: 447
LOL - I remember back in the Corrado days when the "Storm" badges were changing hands for £100+, a lot of them weren't even genuine ones as some guy made a mould for them an d just photocopied the instruction sheet. He made a fortune before being found out by the club.

..and to think I put mudflaps on my early mk2 TT. It was the only TT i know of that had them and tbh they looked a little silly on that car.

For info I didn't take them off and put them on the TTRS I had a few years later :)

Lol I remember the day i said to my fellow corrado club member (Carpy) at BVF. 'I was thinking of putting mudflaps on my G60'.
He almost fell off his chair.

I still have a new set of Corrado mudlfaps hanging up in the garage plus a set of Speaker grilles headlights foglights rearlights in case I get another one.
In same boat with A2 mudflaps have new ones of those for the one day I find another less worked than the one I have

I would simply fabricate my own mudflaps using suitable heavy, rubber sheeting Fixing would utilise alloy plates and rust -resistant self-tapping screws. I have a full "Votex" body kit fitted to my A2, so the standard mud-flaps would not have been suitable, anyway ....

David

Back