Chat Hello again!!!

Birchall

Dick Chown Award 2016
I thought I would introduce the car I am now the owner of (it was my wife's)

It has a really good spec, mostly factory fitted apart from DIS and MFSW which Timmus expertly fitted for me.

The spec is as follows

A 2004 TDI 90
5 Seat Twist Leather, Heated
Headlamp Washers
BOSE
Votex Style Rear Spoiler (one of mine)
Votex (genuine) body kit going on soon
Auto Dimming Rear view Mirror
Rear cupholders
FULL Colour change (i.e. Non Factory) white
Double Din
Heated Mirrors
MFSW
DIS (Colour DIS about to go on soon)
Currently on 17" QT alloys painted black (genuine Audi A2 wheels)

DMF and clutch replaced last year
Full Service History (94k miles)

Not sure about the wheels but I will see what reaction I get and so I might change them later (when I can afford to!)

Steve B

IMG_0608.JPGIMG_0609.JPGIMG_0610.JPGIMG_0611.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice Steve - reminiscent of the project. It is a great specification too and should keep you very much entertained with some opportunity for light-touch personalisation still to be had.

The wheels don't look out of place, but for me are lost on the white even with the chrome rim. I'd prefer to see it shod with some nice silver alloys, but that is just my opinion and is obviously a financial outlay that is a luxury rather than a necessity.

Good to have you back in a white A2 again and one which you know ever-so well too and therefore have confidence in.

Enjoy every minute (and hang on to this one).

Cheers,

Darren

Looks good Steve, it looks quite highly modified but all with factory parts. It's suprising what a difference paint can make.

PS please lose the Dogs Trust sticker :p

Another nice set of wheels Steve, I wonder what mods are going into this A2. What ever you do it will be 120% . Regards Spud

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Back