Lovely morning with Tom

spud

Hi all, just had a trip to Lancaster to see Tom this morning.
My EML came on the other day, and Tom volunteered to scan my A2, well the scan showed that my car's speed sensor was faulty, and the air con sensor forgot the code. G something was faulty. Other than that the cars got a clean bill of health, which is a huge relief. I would like to thank Tom for going out of his way, and giving up his free time to help me out, and giving me peace of mind.
The man is a legend Regards Spud

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

Hi all, just had a trip to Lancaster to see Tom this morning.
My EML came on the other day, and Tom volunteered to scan my A2, well the scan showed that my car's speed sensor was faulty, and the air con sensor forgot the code. G something was faulty. Other than that the cars got a clean bill of health, which is a huge relief. I would like to thank Tom for going out of his way, and giving up his free time to help me out, and giving me peace of mind.
The man is a legend Regards Spud

Here's the fault
563f099d69185218296e18d89d9c0174.jpg

Takes s big weight off your shoulder's knowing that you car has no major fault's. Like most of us I quote Simply Red, moneys to tight to mention, and having Peace of mind is of great value to your well being in every day life. And now with a tight budget, I can crack on and get the silly little bits and bats that need putting right on the car. And one last thing, we where trying to see if the solenoid had packed up for the petrol fap release button, and to test it Tom used a bird feather that he pick up in his garden. And yes it works lol. Now that is Vorsprung Dutch Technik Regards Spud

Back