Thread: A2 Owners Club Fantasy Football league

A2 Owners Club Fantasy Football league

Yes it is that time of the year again.
    Calling all Football fans for the start of the 2017-18 season.
    We have run our own A2 Owners club Fantasy Premier League for the last couple of years.
    Everyone is allowed to join if you already have a team or have an interest in the game then please do register and join in. A few members have already entered their teams for this years game.
    If you or any one you know might be interested in playing this year then please do follow this link, make your team enter the league using the code below and see if you can beat the current title holders Crazylegs Craftys.
    Good luck. Loozing forward to it.
    Drew

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

89834-24347
    1.4 Tdi 90 Sport, 2004 '53, Akoya Silver.
    Symphony II, BOSE, D.I.S, E.C.C, Winter Pack, Alcantara/Leather, Bench Seat, Front Fogs, ISOfix, 17" RS4's.

Mods & Upgrades.
    Cruise, Cobra APS, Auto-Dim Mirror, Auto-Lights, All Interior LED's, Night Breakers, Rear Electrics, Hard Touch Climate, Komfortblinker, TT Pedals, K&N Air Filter, Metal Alloy Intercooler, ATE Power Discs & Pads, OEM Mudflaps, Audi Heritage Licence Plate, A2OC badge.

T.B.C. Wish List.
    DRL/HID's, Remap, Shocks, Springs, ARB's, Caliper Refurb,
    FBMFSW, Dual Tone Horn, Heated Seats, Longer 5th + 6th.

Just nudging this very important post at peak time on a sunday in the hope of attracting many more players for this amazing test of skill and footballing nous. Come on you can't let us have all the fun to ourselves.
    Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough. (Sorry for that typical West Ham United chant.)
    1.4 Tdi 90 Sport, 2004 '53, Akoya Silver.
    Symphony II, BOSE, D.I.S, E.C.C, Winter Pack, Alcantara/Leather, Bench Seat, Front Fogs, ISOfix, 17" RS4's.

Mods & Upgrades.
    Cruise, Cobra APS, Auto-Dim Mirror, Auto-Lights, All Interior LED's, Night Breakers, Rear Electrics, Hard Touch Climate, Komfortblinker, TT Pedals, K&N Air Filter, Metal Alloy Intercooler, ATE Power Discs & Pads, OEM Mudflaps, Audi Heritage Licence Plate, A2OC badge.

T.B.C. Wish List.
    DRL/HID's, Remap, Shocks, Springs, ARB's, Caliper Refurb,
    FBMFSW, Dual Tone Horn, Heated Seats, Longer 5th + 6th.

3. Users that liked this post:

Birchall (16-07-2017)

Speaking of West Ham United, I STILL find it spooky that an anagram of
    West Ham United is
    The New Stadium !!!!!

I think I have posted it before but it is a cracker.

Re-joined again this year, Fantasy football is great because once you join and create a team you are then interested in almost every match, every week.
    Lots of entertainment, for no cost either

Steve B
    White (non-Factory) TDI 90 - BOSE, MFSW, DIS, Headlamp washers, rear cupholders, Votex style rear spoiler, Votex body kit (in progress), Heated (twist) leather, double DIN, Colour DIS (in progress), rear Power Socket, false floor, 17" S3 alloys, Auto dimming mirror, heated door mirrors, 4 electric windows, Front fogs.

VCDS and Key programming service, Votex Jacking points available.

5. Users that liked this post:

drewroberts (16-07-2017)