Thread: Hello from Ohio

Hello from Ohio

Hello to everyone, very glad to join the forums.

2. 6 users that liked this post:

Bala_de_plata (17-07-2017), chb (17-07-2017), Howdy Ay 2 (17-07-2017), KekseKaempfer (17-07-2017), kuro (17-07-2017), simufly (18-07-2017)

Welcome to A2OC!
    If you have an A2 tell us what model year etc you got and hope you find the club informative and helpful as what i do, its a great way of sharing problems or findind out useful tips etc.

Cheers from us across the pond

Wow! I really didn't know that there were any A2's in the U.S.? Were they imported?

David

Smile Welcome

Welcome to the A2OC.

Every time we have been to Florida we have been on the lookout for two types of car that we own.

VW Transporter T4 Caravelle.
    Audi A2

Haven't seen one as yet.

Hi profile indicated he has a 1.2tdi (3L) which could well be the only one ever imported to the States

We need some pictures

Cheers Spike

Quote Originally Posted by DJ 190 View Post
    Wow! I really didn't know that there were any A2's in the U.S.? Were they imported?

David
    Don't forget this one.

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread...2-in-Texas-USA

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by spike View Post
    Hi profile indicated he has a 1.2tdi (3L) which could well be the only one ever imported to the States

We need some pictures

Cheers Spike
    The profile also indicates that it is a Sport, so I wouldn't take much notice of that, I hope he is not a spammer, but the signs are there!

Steve B
    White (non-Factory) TDI 90 - BOSE, MFSW, DIS, cruise, Headlamp washers, rear cupholders, Votex style rear spoiler, Votex body kit (in progress), Heated (twist) leather, double DIN, Colour DIS (in progress), rear Power Socket, false floor, Auto headlights, LED interior bulbs, 18" x 8" - 9 Spoke "Sport" alloys on new 215 35 18 Yokohamas, Auto dimming mirror, heated door mirrors, 4 electric windows, Front fogs.

VCDS and Key programming service, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.

Quote Originally Posted by Birchall View Post
    The profile also indicates that it is a Sport, so I wouldn't take much notice of that, I hope he is not a spammer, but the signs are there!

Steve B
    Looks like you could be right Steve

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&...wallkerrmartin
    2004 TDI 75 Sport Island Green with OSS, Climate, Bench Seat, Heated Mirrors, 16" SE Wheels (for comfort), Retro-fit parking sensors (for the wife!) + VCDS

Quote Originally Posted by Catnip64 View Post
    Looks like you could be right Steve

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&...wallkerrmartin
    I genuinely hoped I was wrong there, it would have been great to hear more!.

Steve B
    White (non-Factory) TDI 90 - BOSE, MFSW, DIS, cruise, Headlamp washers, rear cupholders, Votex style rear spoiler, Votex body kit (in progress), Heated (twist) leather, double DIN, Colour DIS (in progress), rear Power Socket, false floor, Auto headlights, LED interior bulbs, 18" x 8" - 9 Spoke "Sport" alloys on new 215 35 18 Yokohamas, Auto dimming mirror, heated door mirrors, 4 electric windows, Front fogs.

VCDS and Key programming service, Votex Jacking point covers (3d copies) available.